Light-O-Rama Forums

Admins Forum Issues

dibblejr

Today on 2 occasions I posted on the forums and my post disappeared. The first one was a YouTube video link of building a mega tree and the second one was a post to a free sequence.

The first one was up for about 3 minutes and the second one was instantly gone.

Also the quote button was gone, edit button unavailable again.

Are you doing another update?

Thank you

JR

Looking at the logs, doesn't appear that anyone has removed any posts.

Nor does it appear the edit functionality has been changed. 

Just because you're paranoid doesn't mean that they aren't after you.

( it's all a freaking conspiracy man)

• Like 1

At first I thought someone blocked youtube videos. However the entire post disappeared.

My "quote" and "reply to this topic" buttons are still back but no edit button. I still cant get over the "edit"  button. It is what it is.

JR

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Today on 2 occasions I posted on the forums and my post disappeared. The first one was a YouTube video link of building a mega tree and the second one was a post to a free sequence.

Thank you

JR

I ha something similar a while back......

• Like 1

something funny was going on a few hours ago. I use the unread content button and it kept showing me the same post  (and I think it was the one you were referring to)

8 minutes ago, TheDucks said:

something funny was going on a few hours ago. I use the unread content button and it kept showing me the same post  (and I think it was the one you were referring to)

You and I posted at almost the very same time. You may have my post in your "posts created" section in your profile. Wouldn't that be funny. a collision in cyber space.

Mine disappeared and yours ended up there, right in front of my eyes. LOL

JR

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Thank you

JR

No edit button so I am quoting myself.

The first one was the youtube video- it was instantly gone, I got it wrong in my original post. The second one was up about 3 mins

JR

33 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

No edit button so I am quoting myself.

The first one was the youtube video- it was instantly gone, I got it wrong in my original post. The second one was up about 3 mins

JR

No idea what happened. The logs don't show any activity from an admin/moderator standpoint.

And 4 hours is indeed past the time that edits are (currently) configured for. Nothing unusual there.

1 minute ago, LORAdmin said:

No idea what happened. The logs don't show any activity from an admin/moderator standpoint.

And 4 hours is indeed past the time that edits are (currently) configured for. Nothing unusual there.

No problem, nothing lost just thought it was strange. Wanted to ensure there wasn't some new rule about posting links. It has worked in the past.

I reposted the link in written form with no hyper activity.

Thank you

JR Been sequencing all day on the broken laptop- time says 9:30 my wife just said "its 1130" LOL ( I did change the battery and the time was good for 2 days)

• The topic was locked