Light-O-Rama Forums

one more hallween pixel

james morris

40 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

WOO HOO,  he did it. I feel special now.

LOL, James is a great guy

JR

Jerry sorry we haven't talked in a while it's been crazy making Halloween ss sequences

1 hour ago, jerry72 said:

I would, but i dont run a 16 string tree, only ,a 24 string matrix.

Jerry

I am in the startup process of learning how to convert tree SS sequences for matrix. Will let you know how difficult it is.

JR

4 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Jerry

I am in the startup process of learning how to convert tree SS sequences for matrix. Will let you know how difficult it is.

JR

Well i dont know about that, but i know how difficult it is to keep a 16 month old little boy from shoving stuff into the printer.

• Like 1

Jerry
JR

I looked at the sequence you sent, looks like the hardest part is the images because the pictures didn't come along for the ride in SS. That is ok, just complicates it. If you have the images used, if any, then we can certainly use those, otherwise we will get by. That seems to be only 10-15% of it. The other 85-90% doesn't look too bad from a difficulty, just time to make the adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
  • Like 1

8 hours ago, jerry72 said:

Well i dont know about that, but i know how difficult it is to keep a 16 month old little boy from shoving stuff into the printer.

I know about those experiences too! 4&6 yo boys here.

6yo already fell in love (yesterday) LOL

8 hours ago, whitebuck said:

I looked at the sequence you sent, looks like the hardest part is the images because the pictures didn't come along for the ride in SS. That is ok, just complicates it. If you have the images used, if any, then we can certainly use those, otherwise we will get by. That seems to be only 10-15% of it. The other 85-90% doesn't look too bad from a difficulty, just time to make the adjustments.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I may have the images. I will look when I get back home

JR

The images are there it for a tree not for matrix the images are off screen you should see the images on the track copy and past them to other file

Edited by james morris
  • Like 1

17 minutes ago, james morris said:

The images are there it for a tree not for matrix the images are off screen you should see the images on the track copy and past them to other file

K, I wasn't sure if you included them in the image file, thanks James. Ive got a bunch of sequences to get to you. Been wide open, you know the deal

• 2 weeks later...

James,

I would appreciate a copy please.

worksopian@chartermi.net

Edited by worksopian

I'll take a copy of this please, thanks James for all you do for this community!

mikeboyny@stny.rr.com

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...