Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie looking for feedback

Thebug

I bought my license back in January and have finished up (ish) two songs and was wondering if anyone would be willing to look them over and provide feedback. What  would be the best way to share? Is there a way to upload the visualizer straight up onto this site or YouTube? 

You can host to youtube or vimeo or any host and paste the link in your thread. Keep in mind most forum members and yourself will be more critical than your audience.

JR

17 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

You can host to youtube or vimeo or any host and paste the link in your thread. Keep in mind most forum members and yourself will be more critical than your audience.

JR

Thanks for the info. I guess I'll need to figure out how to host 

Its easy, if you have an IPhone its even easier than ever with the youtube app. I only know youtube. Once you create your account, upload the video and then copy the URL Link and paste it in your thread. Doesn't take long.

4 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Its easy, if you have an IPhone its even easier than ever with the youtube app. I only know youtube. Once you create your account, upload the video and then copy the URL Link and paste it in your thread. Doesn't take long.

Are you just filming it with your phone?  Or how are yout creating the video?

If you have an iPhone and download the app you can automatically send to youtube through the phone. If you do on a camcorder youd have to use youtube online and upload to youtube via your computer.

One thing to remember, wait until it says your video is published before copying the link and pasting it. It is really easy to do.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

You can use screen-cast or something along a screen recording site to record your screen without using a camera.  Save said file then upload to youtube or vimeo as mentioned above

I use a program I got from NCH Software. It works very well and I also use some other of their programs for sound capture, video editing, sound file converter, sound streaming recorder, etc. I have had no problems with any of them. I got them from 

http://www.nchsoftware.com/software/index.html

• Like 1

I use a program I got from NCH Software. It works very well and I also use some other of their programs for sound capture, video editing, sound file converter, sound streaming recorder, etc. I have had no problems with any of them. I got them from 
http://www.nchsoftware.com/software/index.html

We use NCH WavePad instead of Audacity and NCH VideoPad for creating videos now that Windows Movie Maker is no longer available. The software NCH produces is top notch!

I didnt list them all but I have found most of the 9 or so programs i got from NCH very user friendly and esay to use. Just takes a little playing with a few of them like the video capture program to record straight off my monitor to the sound recorder, movie editor, sound file converter,video converter etc. as well as some others for making DJ mixes, adding like a Regea beat or Techno beat etc. and I found that their Express Zip works very well is is extremily easy to use.

I actually discovered NCH software when Ia friend in Australia recommended them to me.

• Like 1