Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Coro sale

HBChristmas

Don't forget, Holiday Coro one and only 2017 presale ends 2/21/17. Fair prices on several items especially for people starting out, like me. I saved a good amount this year, can't wait for Light O Rama summer sale.

I had ordered 2 Alphapix 16 and 1 Alphapix 4 to make a 3 matrix's. One is already built. I'm waiting on some items from Boscoyo Studios to make the other 2. Should be a busy Spring and Summer....

I ordered some stuff from Holiday Coro on the first day of their pre-sale.  I have my order already.  They must have filled it from their stock.

Was was a pleasnat supprise, to get my HC  "pre-sdale" order, right away. Forgot some pixel strimgs and did another order, which as shipped right away. 

The LOR mad grab  sale is usually the first part of April.  LOR only give3s a week or so notice so no use for people to ask when it is. 

I purchased one of the new Hinkspix16 to try it out while it was at an introductory price of $100 off. It looks like it may have a bunch of cool features in it with some new features still to come.

Ok, dang it, ah, My name is Mike and I am a HCaholic. I had to place another order because I saw this post. I promised myself I would wait, but ... whom i kidding. I couldn't handle the pressure...[emoji16]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• The topic was locked