Light-O-Rama Forums

2016 LOR Shining Bright Christmas Contest

Mega Arch

• 1 month later...

:)

I can't wait for all the new things our 2017 show is going to bring. . . Now that I've gone back and watched the video, our show seemed so..... small! I guess I'm just use to seeing the visualizer for 2017!

• Like 1

I viewed all the thumbnails and many full videos,,, great job to you three. It was cool to spot several other forum members entries, too.

• Like 1

I think Herbet was a very interesting set up! Just goes to show that bigger is not always better! :)

• Like 2

6 hours ago, saxon said:

I have a vote and never entered!!!

D O O H H H !!!!   LOL  :)

• 2 months later...
On 6/13/2017 at 8:19 AM, DevMike said:

Several months yet.

Alright, no worries. Just was curious. Thanks for the update.

• 5 weeks later...
On 6/13/2017 at 10:19 AM, DevMike said:

Several months yet.

It says on the fb page early July they have been releasing a few videos and montages at lorwebsite on YouTube 

Edited by melody
Spelling

• 1 month later...

I am absolutely blown away by a member here, Mr. DisneyMatt!!! WOW thank you VERY much. How cool is it to logon here and see that someone that you don't even know has shared and commented on your video!!! (111-Hebert). Thank you very much sir!!! I am soooo hoping to win one of the categories as Christmas 2017 I will be in our new house!! I already have driven by our new house about 50 times just so I can start imagining Lights!!! Good luck to everyone that has entered the contest!! I have seen some AWESOME videos!! 

• Like 1

Wouldnt it be nice to know the winner Matt my pixel software Creator God melody justus 365 we did not get any pucs together I am sad

• The topic was locked