Light-O-Rama Forums

Helpdesk open Presidents day?

brichi

So I have a bad Pixie16 and a ticket in, I know the Helpdesk is closed on the weekends but doe anyone know if they're closed tomorrow too (2/20) for presidents day?

If you have a ticket in, then you are good to go. I have gotten answers back at times and days I did not expect. I also have a Pixie16 problem, mine all of a sudden wouldn't connect to the network. I tried changing the Comm chip, no go. It's all packed ready to go in for repair. Just curious what's the problem with yours?

Alan...

thanks for the response

mine connects to the pc and I can see it and change unit numbers and such but get nothing to the lights at all, even pressing the "test" button does nothing

I hate to hear this since I have 2 of them. Guess I need to get my act together and test. I guess I'm going to spend tomorrow testing brand new pixie 16's instead of sequencing.

yeah its killing me too cause I finally had a weekend off, ordered it to have it by Friday so I can setup and test a 16 ribbon tree and that all got shot to [Foul Language Used] once I plugged it in and smelled burning and nothing worked, shame

Just now, brichi said:

yeah its killing me too cause I finally had a weekend off, ordered it to have it by Friday so I can setup and test a 16 ribbon tree and that all got shot to [Foul Language Used] once I plugged it in and smelled burning and nothing worked, shame

Yes, gotta wonder. The good is they are great with their Customer Service. I have 2 so hopefully they both work or at least one so I can work on the matrix.

40 minutes ago, brichi said:

For mine? only cause another user above had an issue also, wanted to make sure you were writing to me, lol

thank you

Yes, for you.  I picked your ticket up Sunday and sent it over to shipping then.  It is in their queue right now.