32 minutes ago, worksopian said:

Hello JR,

Could I get a copy too please?

worksopian@chartermi.net

Thank you in advance.

Sent enjoy

JR

6 hours ago, Godney said:

Can i please get a copy Thanks in Advance Rodney. Please send to rdlee64@comcast.net

Sent, enjoy

JR

14 minutes ago, Vinchief said:

Hi JR - I would enjoy a copy as well, if you do not mind.

Thanks

Vinkdragon@sbcglobal.net

You've got mail

Enjoy

JR

• Thanks 1

On 7/26/2017 at 4:18 AM, dibblejr said:

Glad you like it, can't wait to see it on your display.

Did you do a pixel tree sequence for it?

JR

NO, i am not good enough to do a pixel sequence.

Just now, jerry72 said:

NO, i am not good enough to do a pixel sequence.

I can/ will ask the master to do one for all of us.

JR

6 hours ago, james morris said:

The Pixel has been done

Can not wait to see it. This face sequence is turning out to be one of the most popular. Good job Dibble. BY the way, ya get a chance to play with yer lights yet?

24 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

Can not wait to see it. This face sequence is turning out to be one of the most popular. Good job Dibble. BY the way, ya get a chance to play with yer lights yet?

I am glad you wanted this sequence. It was on last years list but the version I had was about 15 minutes. Papagayo was giving me fits so I gave up. This will def be playing this year.

I opened the boxes to show my friend but that's it. Sequencing as close to 24/7 as possible so no time. Falling behind. I sent you another sequence I did thinking of you and Ill be darn if I cant find the email. Did you happen to receive one? James also did the .sup for it.

I don't remember the song but I will look through my stuff and find it if you did not receive.

I have watched James pixel sequence,  it is great. Nice blend of animation and lights. He is truly a master at the SS and I am glad we teamed up. 

JR

1 hour ago, dibblejr said:

I am glad you wanted this sequence. It was on last years list but the version I had was about 15 minutes. Papagayo was giving me fits so I gave up. This will def be playing this year.

I opened the boxes to show my friend but that's it. Sequencing as close to 24/7 as possible so no time. Falling behind. I sent you another sequence I did thinking of you and Ill be darn if I cant find the email. Did you happen to receive one? James also did the .sup for it.

I don't remember the song but I will look through my stuff and find it if you did not receive.

I have watched James pixel sequence,  it is great. Nice blend of animation and lights. He is truly a master at the SS and I am glad we teamed up. 

JR

Have ta get James to send me the SUP file for it so i can see it, i have the sequence ya sent me, just have not looked at it. I am like you, busy busy busy.

7 hours ago, jerry72 said:

Have ta get James to send me the SUP file for it so i can see it, i have the sequence ya sent me, just have not looked at it. I am like you, busy busy busy.

I'm sending it now, you should have it next time you check your mail.

JR

Good day.

Affter taking a year off going to do shows this year and if still available I would like to get a copy.

Thanks,

Jim

oops, et1drouillard@yahoo.com

Edited by Drac