Light-O-Rama Forums

Channel configuration question

Ralph D

is there any way to either forward to or open in Microsoft excel or email the channel config other then printing. and is there a way to print out just whats in the visualizer?

Thanks

Yes.  I use excel all the time to validate my config against my drawing layout.  Just ope excel and then open the lcc file. Just answer all the prompts and the excel file will be open.  you can manipulate the file any way you want.  i also use it to see what unused chnls i have or dupes.  then save as an excel file.

Dont know about the visualizer, dont use it.

Edited by Dave Batzdorf

and i would think if its a sequence ive imported its gonna list everything from the viz im trying it now and will let you know

3 hours ago, Ralph D said:

and i would think if its a sequence ive imported its gonna list everything from the viz im trying it now and will let you know

Actually, the sequence doesn't have any idea the Vis even exists, nor does it store any Vis information. 

On 2/16/2017 at 4:17 PM, George Simmons said:

Actually, the sequence doesn't have any idea the Vis even exists, nor does it store any Vis information. 

Thanks George and Dave,

• 4 months later...

Follow up from a 4 year "Newbie".  Once in Excel can you make changes and save it as the config file for the sequence and other sequences? This may help me standardize my channel configs across all of my sequences. 

Thanks for any help.  

• The topic was locked