Light-O-Rama Forums

Spiral tree

Thebug

Newbie here with probably a silly question but here goes..

I was watching some YouTube videos and saw a spiral tree that appears to be bouncing I was wondering if that was done with traditional Christmas lights v pixles and if someone would be able to show me how they program that if it is traditional lights. (Oh my spiral tree is going to be 16 channels)

• Like 1

16 is an excellent number of channels for a spiral tree.  If you need a Visualizer prop for your tree, I've got one.

Amazing how you find a video once then can't find it. Again I'll keep digging. 

As for the visualizer prop that would be awesome thanks! I have yet to really start playing with the visualizer tool

3 hours ago, Thebug said:

Amazing how you find a video once then can't find it. Again I'll keep digging. 

As for the visualizer prop that would be awesome thanks! I have yet to really start playing with the visualizer tool

The step by step tutorial is a great way to familiarize yourself. Open LOR visualizer or any LOR tab and click help tab. Search Visualizer. Follow tutorial. That helped me immensely.

You should be able to look at your browser history or if youtube video your youtube history to help find the video.

JR

Well I figured out the bouncing tree i just built a spiral tree in my garage and played with it

Thanks for the replys 

2 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

Bug, one rule of this forum is to post videos. :) 

Seconded. I'm wondering since the first day he posted, what this bouncing tree is.

• Like 1

On 2/21/2017 at 5:30 AM, Santas Helper said:

Bug, one rule of this forum is to post videos. :) 

I think what I saw was what you see at 6 seconds only faster. Forgive the so7nd effects I had been up for nearly 20 hours and was a little goofy