Light-O-Rama Forums

Tennessee Spring Mini

Ron Boyd

Tennessee Spring Mini

All are invited, not just the folks from TN. 

WHEN: Saturday, March 25, 2017

WHERE: Cleveland, TN (Just north of Chattanooga off of I-75)

3787 Blue Springs Road in Cleveland, TN  

TIME: TBD (typically 9 am – 4 pm)

We’ll take up $$ for lunch, usually pizza. 

We're not sure what we will talk about yet, so, if there's anything you'd like to talk about, post about it here and we'll put it on the list. Controllers, software, networking, etc.

• Like 1

24 minutes ago, Ron Boyd said:

Tennessee Spring Mini

All are invited, not just the folks from TN. 

WHEN: Saturday, March 25, 2017

WHERE: Cleveland, TN (Just north of Chattanooga off of I-75)

3787 Blue Springs Road in Cleveland, TN  

TIME: TBD (typically 9 am – 4 pm)

We’ll take up $$ for lunch, usually pizza. 

We're not sure what we will talk about yet, so, if there's anything you'd like to talk about, post about it here and we'll put it on the list. Controllers, software, networking, etc.

RGB stuff would be a great topic or Super Star sequencing, I will try like heck to be at it since its only a few hours away. I could share knowledge of papagayo and singing faces if some are interested.

JR

Probably 60% of our people use RGB. I'm sure that will be in the topics of discussion. A couple of us do Superstar, so we can help there. 

Yes, Papagayo would be a nice topic.

Just now, Ron Boyd said:

Probably 60% of our people use RGB. I'm sure that will be in the topics of discussion. A couple of us do Superstar, so we can help there. 

Yes, Papagayo would be a nice topic.

If you have a projector we could connect my laptop to and we could do a quick mini class. I will use this for my test for the OKC mini. I need all of the SS help I can get. I have taken a lesson and have received great help from the one and only James Morris.

We usually have a projector and screen. I'll pass this along to the other guys so we can start building a list of topics.

• The topic was locked