Light-O-Rama Forums

due to weather, traffic and the Dam issue, Feb Sacramento meeting should be canceled

plasmadrive

due to weather, traffic and the Dam issue, Feb Sacramento meeting should be rescheduled... Perhaps in March or April?

20 minutes ago, plasmadrive said:

due to weather, traffic and the Dam issue, Feb Sacramento meeting should be rescheduled... Perhaps in March or April?

Why not have a Dam Party?  :D  Swimsuits optional.

Edited by Mr. P

14 hours ago, Mr. P said:

Why not have a Dam Party?  :D  Swimsuits optional.

Seriously??? you DON"T want to see me without my swimsuit!  You just can't unsee that... :P

8 hours ago, plasmadrive said:

Seriously??? you DON"T want to see me without my swimsuit!  You just can't unsee that... :P

oh no... sounds uhm... scarring.

• Like 1

9 hours ago, plasmadrive said:

Iprob bring an entirely new meaning to "light show".

19 minutes ago, Old Sarge said:

Just the thought... the thought.... I am going blind... my eyes are already bleeding...

Chuck did you sell your stuff?

• 2 weeks later...

Yep.. there is a guy from Canada which will be coming here on or about 13 or 14 of march says he will take it.

He had some business he was taking care of in Phoenix and its not hard for him to swing by here sense he is driving back up to Canada from here through Las Vegas..

I know he will come by as he ordered some stuff from a couple companies and it was shipped to me instead of the outrageous shipping to Canada

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Hi Folks, It's been quite some time since we had a get-to-gether. Perhaps we can start to think about meeting up again. How does Sept 2nd sound with all of you? Three weeks out should be plenty of time to figure out your schedules to attend this Meet and Greet. Let's hear it from the masses.

• The topic was locked