Light-O-Rama Forums

Up on the Housetop Sequence Feedback

Terpsmurf

This is a great community, and I am looking for your input. I have been working on the mouth sequence for "Up on the Housetop by Pentatonix" today. I have a short demo (although I haven't added any eye blinks or fades yet. The question I have is really based on the fact that only 3 people are really singing in the original song due to the fact that 2 other members are really providing the beat and music. I have attempted to incorporate a 4th Coro tree into the sequence for some of the Chorus and some sounds.

Please tell me your thoughts. I wanted to be sure to use the entire quartet of trees. Does incorporating the 4th tree the way I have work or is it too much? Looking for your feedback positive or negative.

• Like 2

• 2 weeks later...

I did notice that I had some phonemes reversed on this sequence and a few others. I have gone back and corrected those. I have about 30 seconds left to do on this one. I've been swamped at work and too exhausted the past week to finish. I'll be done very soon though

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I finally finished the entire song. Let me know what you think. There were a few sections that were a little difficult to do, so let me know what you think of the finished product. Although this video is of the 5 mouth movements, I plan to use this song in my display this year with my singing bulbs that have a 4 mouth movement.