Light-O-Rama Forums

SS layout for 25 pixels?

brichi

I want to use SS to program a pixel tree using CCRII strips. Im doing 8 feet tall so I can use 1 CCR for 2 lines of the tree meaning in need 8 CCR rolls to do a 16 line 180 degree tree but how do I do this in SS? When I go to layout andset it to vertical lines and then star rays button to make it look like a tree its always 50 pixels per line

If I hit half in the layout setup then the tree looks weird in visualizer and its tough to program 

ive been trying but the tree wizard is not doing what i want, keeps making each string 1 pixel so i cant control each individual pixel

and if i draw out CCR strings i get 1-25 up the tree and 26-50 donw where i would real need 1 and 26 to start from the bottom

In the next release I will have to include a visualization of a tree like this. But until then, go into the tree wizard and set things as follows:

Type of Tree: 360 degree,  counter-clockwise

First Bundle Location: Left

Type of Channel Bundles / Fixtures: CCR Edge to Center/Center To Edge

Pixels Per Bundle (CCR/DMX Pixels): 50

Number of Bundles / Fixtures: 16

thank you, 

so i guess though in my situation i want to do 180 degree with 25 pixels on each being im doing 8 foot high tree, 25 pixels each string but string 1 and 2 will run off unit ID 1 at 50 pixels. so i can do

Type of Tree: 180 degree,  counter-clockwise

First Bundle Location: Left

Type of Channel Bundles / Fixtures: CCR Edge to Center/Center To Edge

Pixels Per Bundle (CCR/DMX Pixels): 25

Number of Bundles / Fixtures: 16