Light-O-Rama Forums

Making Pixel Tree in visualizer?

brichi

How can I do this and then import into SS and control each pixell? Right now I create RGB tree from Tree Wizard and when all is said and done and I bring it into visualizer I get 1 box for the entire string vs 1 box to click per pixel

I'm doing the following

180 degree

stings in a wedge, no base

number of bundles - 8

density - 1

using 8, 50 pixel CCR's with one folded so out 1 controls 1-75, output 2 is 76-150

run channel wizard, select rgb

number of repeated channels is 3 (can't be changed)

device type - LOR, normal 512

I've watched some tutorials but nothing is showing exactly what I want to do.

I tried using a visualizer tree sample but they are using 1 50 pixel per output and my channels will not match up 

• 1 year later...
On 2/6/2017 at 6:58 PM, brichi said:

How can I do this and then import into SS and control each pixell? Right now I create RGB tree from Tree Wizard and when all is said and done and I bring it into visualizer I get 1 box for the entire string vs 1 box to click per pixel

I'm doing the following

180 degree

stings in a wedge, no base

number of bundles - 8

density - 1

using 8, 50 pixel CCR's with one folded so out 1 controls 1-75, output 2 is 76-150

run channel wizard, select rgb

number of repeated channels is 3 (can't be changed)

device type - LOR, normal 512

I've watched some tutorials but nothing is showing exactly what I want to do.

I tried using a visualizer tree sample but they are using 1 50 pixel per output and my channels will not match up 

Too bad nobody responded because I would like some help too in developing a pixel tree in the visualizer that is different than the defaults. Maybe someone addressed this issue elsewhere so I'll keep looking.

5 minutes ago, Tim Dorr said:

Too bad nobody responded because I would like some help too in developing a pixel tree in the visualizer that is different than the defaults. Maybe someone addressed this issue elsewhere so I'll keep looking.

What are you attempting to make?

JR

10 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

What are you attempting to make?

JR

Trying to create a 16 leg 60 pixels per leg tree. Last year I had a 16 leg 50 pixels per leg tree, but this year I want to make the pixel tree a little taller by adding 10 pixels per leg. Problem is I haven't been able to create a 60 pixel prop in the LOR visualizer. I know, I should move to S5, but I'm old fashion and would like to learn how to use the LOR visualizer. Any help you can provide dibblejr would be appreciated.

I’m not switching either! 

I made smaller trees let me see if I can make a larger tree.

Immgonna be 24 or 32 x 100 in my second ccr tree this year. I don’t use vis much though just when I assist others.

i will reply once I see what I can come up with.

Do you have unit Id’s and are DMX or LOR

You can pm me info.

JR

Funny, I go to create a 16x60 tree and already have one LOL

Must have done it for someone else last year.

I can make it easy for you with the unit ids

Well that one was empty don’t know why. 

I remember though, I will prob have to use LOROC to create the vis.

My entire house suffering from flu since last week. 

I will let you know but those unit IDs would be great.

If it’s DMX I can do in Vis

JR

On 2/9/2018 at 9:30 PM, dibblejr said:

Well that one was empty don’t know why. 

I remember though, I will prob have to use LOROC to create the vis.

My entire house suffering from flu since last week. 

I will let you know but those unit IDs would be great.

If it’s DMX I can do in Vis

JR

JR, sorry for the delay in responding. Darn, I though when you had already created a 16X60 tree it was a slam dunk. Seems like nothing is easy. I'm using a PixCon 16 to control the pixels on the pixel three and use units 01 - 10. The sequence is created in SS and then imported into SE via an intensive file. Worked well in 2017 with a 50 pixel leg.  If you can walk me through the steps to create 60 pixels on a leg, I can do it and don't want you to go out of your way for me. Or and what is a LOROC? Told you I was old school. 

Hope the flu has passed you guys by. Not good when looking at the evening news. Certainly nothing to mess around with. 

Thanks for any help you can provide.

LOROC Light o Rama object creator. If you Google or you will Find it. It’s a free program developed by someone here.

Cant remember the name.

With VIS you can only create strings using groups of 50 unless DMX.

JR

On 2/17/2018 at 4:41 PM, dibblejr said:

LOROC Light o Rama object creator. If you Google or you will Find it. It’s a free program developed by someone here.

Cant remember the name.

With VIS you can only create strings using groups of 50 unless DMX.

JR

JR, thanks for helping my LOR education. Always glad to learn more. I did Google the LOROC and found one on the shannonclaus.com website. While the program is for S3 but it said it worked for later version. I'll give it a try.

I was told by Brian B that the visualizer was locked in at increments of 50 pixels per object, so I would have to make a tree that was 16X100. He also said that in the end there would be a problem of only using 60 of those 100 pixels. Not sure how that works but Brian is certainly the man in the know. 

13 minutes ago, Tim Dorr said:

JR, thanks for helping my LOR education. Always glad to learn more. I did Google the LOROC and found one on the shannonclaus.com website. While the program is for S3 but it said it worked for later version. I'll give it a try.

I was told by Brian B that the visualizer was locked in at increments of 50 pixels per object, so I would have to make a tree that was 16X100. He also said that in the end there would be a problem of only using 60 of those 100 pixels. Not sure how that works but Brian is certainly the man in the know. 

Yes, Brian is a great source and has great customer support. Always...

JR