Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Accepting FREE Singing Face Seq Request

dibblejr

On 7 March 2017 at 6:53 PM, dibblejr said:

Yours will be worked on next

JR

JR

i cant thank you enough.

your a legend and thank you for spending you time working on these for me. My partner loves them and want them on show already and a bit disappointed that she has to wait so long til they go up.

aaron

4 hours ago, aaron1sabine said:

JR

i cant thank you enough.

your a legend and thank you for spending you time working on these for me. My partner loves them and want them on show already and a bit disappointed that she has to wait so long til they go up.

aaron

You are welcome. You will also get the Devil went Down to Georgia once I complete it as well as my other stuff.

Just let me know if you have any other requests. Glad you figured out how to incorporate it into your show.

JR

On ‎3‎/‎8‎/‎2017 at 6:38 PM, Debbi13 said:

Do you have the faces for Devil Went Down to Georgia?  Someone forwarded me your post.

Thanks

Debbi

deboaks13@yahoo.com

Sent fresh off the press!

On ‎3‎/‎9‎/‎2017 at 11:25 AM, Debbi13 said:

Again, thank you so much for the info...I am going to give it a try. 

And I believe you...think it is going to be super hard but can't hurt to try.  

Right now doing the mapping and sequencing for Mad Russian's Christmas....that one is kicking my butt lol

Debbi

Hows your attempt coming along? You may have started with a very difficult song. If you get frustrated its understandable. May want to pick an easy, slower paced and vocally clear song.

Best of luck

JR

This is very generous of you.

I have a music mix I have created and have a  section where I would like to use 4 singing Christmas trees.  4 x 8 Channels

I have used Spaced out studios & Vizzwar "Carol of the bells"  (dubstep) -  Original song by Barlow Girl

I believe the Original accapella song by Barlow Girl is the base line for the dubstep mix.  The first 37 seconds is used. This is where the word Christmas is drawn out and ends with  a quiet gaps before the song proceeds to the next Chorus. 

The following Barlow girl video youtube video displays the lyrics to the song 

Would really appreciate your help with this as I have never done it before.

pjroeland@gmail.com 

PS.  I live in Queensland,  Australia. - your work is going global.

Edited by videoman3857
added email address

6 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Hows your attempt coming along? You may have started with a very difficult song. If you get frustrated its understandable. May want to pick an easy, slower paced and vocally clear song.

Best of luck

JR

Mad Russian is kicking my butt.  I just do a little at a time and then go to other songs...finished Uptown Funk and Uma Thurman while doing Mad Russian.

I realized it was going to be hard....but NOT as hard as it is.  lol.   Figure if I can get through this one, everything else will be easier..  HAHA

I guess practice is the only thing to do to get better.. 

Thanks for your encouragement.

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:13 PM, SheCreature said:

Bessssst <3 I would love to have a sequence of Creature Feature - The Greatest Show Unearthed or The Dickies - Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Also if you have any other face sequences you've made for Halloween and don't mind sharing let me know I would love to use them!

Going to start "Greatest Show on Earth" tomorrow,

JR

• Like 1

On ‎3‎/‎3‎/‎2017 at 5:13 PM, SheCreature said:

Bessssst <3 I would love to have a sequence of Creature Feature - The Greatest Show Unearthed or The Dickies - Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Also if you have any other face sequences you've made for Halloween and don't mind sharing let me know I would love to use them!

Greatest Show Unearthed- Sent

Enjoy

JR

I know this is late in the game for a request but I was so impressed with devil went down to Georgia I have to ask....

Could you do Number of the Beast by Iron Maiden? I saw it on mp3million.

Thanks again for sharing your work.

P.S. attached lyrics for song

beast.txt

Edited by Evil_E

7 minutes ago, Evil_E said:

I know this is late in the game for a request but I was so impressed with devil went down to Georgia I have to ask....

beast.txt

Sure thing, I will add it to my list. Guessing about 4 or so ahead of you. Sometime next week probably. No worries I have time.

Glad you like the DWDTG

JR

38 minutes ago, Evil_E said:

beast.txt

BTW- Love me some Iron Maiden so it will be a pleasure.

if any one wants Coldplay - Hymn for the weekend or

Coldplay - Christmas lights

just let me know and I send them over to you

once again thanks JR

1 hour ago, aaron1sabine said:

if any one wants Coldplay - Hymn for the weekend or

Coldplay - Christmas lights

just let me know and I send them over to you

once again thanks JR

You are welcome. Glad you are happy with them.

You should have received Devil Went Down to GA yesterday or the day before, days rolling over each other.

JR

12 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Greatest Show Unearthed- Sent

Enjoy

JR

Seriously you are the best. IT LOOKS AWESOME! I'll be mapping to my faces this weekend. I'll be using this as my show opener this Halloween (don't be shocked if I send you video of it!) Appreciate everything!

1 minute ago, SheCreature said:

Seriously you are the best. IT LOOKS AWESOME! I'll be mapping to my faces this weekend. I'll be using this as my show opener this Halloween (don't be shocked if I send you video of it!) Appreciate everything!

Great, look forward to the video

Hi JR

Do you have a list of 4 x 8 channel  Christmas singing face sequences you have available ? 

Cheers.

22 hours ago, dibblejr said:

BTW- Love me some Iron Maiden so it will be a pleasure.

Awesome! I always wanted to do it for Halloween but never got around to it....

DWDTG was another and my daughter freaked when I said I am going to do it this year as one of her dances is DWDTG (tap).