Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Accepting FREE Singing Face Seq Request

dibblejr

3 hours ago, aaron1sabine said:

hi there you got any coldplay songs

aaron

Please read my original post. I have thousands and thousands of songs and if I don't have it I have access to millions more. I take requests for songs that people want to use on their displays not what I want. If you have a song in mind take a look at the website I mention. If it is listed there request it. If I don't have it I have plenty of credit there.

Keep in mind these are "singing face" sequences only

Thank you

JR

9 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Please read my original post. I have thousands and thousands of songs and if I don't have it I have access to millions more. I take requests for songs that people want to use on their displays not what I want. If you have a song in mind take a look at the website I mention. If it is listed there request it. If I don't have it I have plenty of credit there.

Keep in mind these are "singing face" sequences only

Thank you

JR

I seen two on there:

Coldplay -  Hymn For The Weekend

&

Coldplay - Christmas Lights

I do have the lyrics if it helps you and can sent them over by DM

Aaron

4 hours ago, aaron1sabine said:

I seen two on there:

Coldplay -  Hymn For The Weekend

&

Coldplay - Christmas Lights

I do have the lyrics if it helps you and can sent them over by DM

Aaron

send the lyrics to me dibblejr@hotmail.com thanks. There are quite a few ahead but should be able to make my cutoff date. Can you please verify the lyrics and when you send them just send me the name of the Album so we are on the same sheet of music..

Thanks

JR

Faces Only! 4th of July and Halloween have Priority. After May I will post up a Christmas request thread. (Good Lord willing)
If you would like a "special" song for singing faces (8 channel) just ask. All I need is the song title, album and singer. If I cannot find it from my paid MP3 provider I will let you know.
Cutoff date will be May 1, 2017. Reply in this thread with title.
Include your email address or I will assume it is not a valid request.
Please do not ask for a Sequence that is already available for sale ANYWHERE, I will look before I reinvent the wheel.
If you are a "seller" please do not ask!
 **Receiving this sequence does not authorize you to sell it. Sequences prepared by me ARE NOT FOR SALE. I will report it to LOR Admin and Admin of which ever site I find it on.
I am attempting to not have to "Protect" my sequences from being sold.
Of course I am just an individual so if I get swamped I may not get to your sequence. I will do my best but since it is free "No Guarantee"!  You will be in my Queue.
~JR

I would like any singing faces it's my Frist year at this so any help would be appreciate it jaybarrett2025@gmail.com thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

5 hours ago, Light junky said:

I would like any singing faces it's my Frist year at this so any help would be appreciate it jaybarrett2025@gmail.com thanks

This is for special requests but I have a bunch I share. There are many of us that share but I only share what I produce or if someone else gives me permission to share.

if you have a song in mind that can't be found online just let me know. Then you will have your first custom sequence. Keep in mind they are for the singing faces. They are an affordable and attention getter for your show.

PM me your email for my other shared stuff. Keep in mind you will have to purchase the MP3 but I provide the Album info. In my original post it tells you where I get my music. 

As long as you don't sell any of my free sequences.

JR

• Like 1

Hi JR,

I see this song listed on MP3 Million.

Would you be able to do the faces for this song for Halloween?

Thank you.

Love and Rockets - So Alive

Edited by 10jeater

On ‎2‎/‎5‎/‎2017 at 8:14 AM, mpageler said:

Zombee Jamboree by   Groovebarbers

mkpageler@comcast.net

Thanks

Mike

Starting it sometime tomorrow or Sunday after I finally take lights off house.

JR

• Like 1

Alice Cooper's "Man Behind the Mask" Jason Voorhees them!!

Edited by Shadowrider73

Just a little update.

For those that aren't here much I have been working feverishly on getting my pixie16's up and running so I have had 2 days go by without working on a sequence.

Mpagler's is currently being paused.

As soon as I get my first pixie16 100% complete I will continue on with your requests. I have to wait on parts for the 2nd one.

Just wanted to let you know, don't worry I will get them finished by my deadline. That is when I start getting my 4th of July display and Halloween started.

Thank you for being patient.

JR

JR,

I've got two songs that someone probably has already sequenced, but I don't know if they've been sequenced for the singing trees. 

Light of Christmas by Owl City(feat. Toby Mac)

and

Greatest Time of Year by Aly & AJ

If you wouldn't mind adding these to your list, I'd appreciate it.  Let me know if you need anything from me.

Thanks

Art

This is for special requests but I have a bunch I share. There are many of us that share but I only share what I produce or if someone else gives me permission to share.
if you have a song in mind that can't be found online just let me know. Then you will have your first custom sequence. Keep in mind they are for the singing faces. They are an affordable and attention getter for your show.
PM me your email for my other shared stuff. Keep in mind you will have to purchase the MP3 but I provide the Album info. In my original post it tells you where I get my music. 
As long as you don't sell any of my free sequences.
JR

Thanks they would be just for my show would never sell any just. My first 500 pixel s lol have all kinds of ideas in my head for faces just making them work the hard part lol have gotten to know a lot of great people on here and a lot of help!

Update- Now that my other projects are awaiting parts I am going back to sequencing your requests. mpageler  is first and then I will move down the list.

Also, anyone who wants the ones I complete, I am going to give the requester a little time to check them out and then will share once they are happy with the end results. I do my very best to get them correct but my pumpkin mouth shapes are odd and the movements for your singing faces may be slightly different.

JR

Bessssst <3 I would love to have a sequence of Creature Feature - The Greatest Show Unearthed or The Dickies - Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Also if you have any other face sequences you've made for Halloween and don't mind sharing let me know I would love to use them!

4 minutes ago, SheCreature said:

Bessssst <3 I would love to have a sequence of Creature Feature - The Greatest Show Unearthed or The Dickies - Killer Klowns From Outer Space

Also if you have any other face sequences you've made for Halloween and don't mind sharing let me know I would love to use them!

Look at MP3millions dot com and if its in there just post the info here. This is my working list. All in here will be shared when I get around to it. Catching up, I took a week or so working on matrix stuff and controllers.

JR

For anyone needing help with the Halloween Sequences and channel config as mentioned my singing pumpkins are a special breed. Jim Anderson specials.

steps-

1-Get your music MP3 and run it through "Audacity". When you "export" you will get a box, select options and set the bit rate to "constant" and 128 kbps. Then export to your computer. I always re name mine ... song title Audacity.mp3 that way I know I always use that mp3 for my sequence. If you don't run it through Audacity you may have faces that are not in sync with music.

2- You can either double click on the sequence to open it or open SE and import it from there "Existing Sequence".

3- Add your MP3 when dialog box appears or in SE "edit" tab and scroll down to "audio file" now find the audacity saved mp3

4- You should see my config- you can view it under the "view tab" and then "animation"

5-play seq to view

6- Here is the fun part

7- Most of the singing faces channel configs are set up the same way 1-8 per face. Some may have fewer movements so you will have to select whatever you need but you will lose the full aspect and range of movement to the music

Typical Config

Channel 1- Outline

2- Eyes Open

3- Eyes Closed

4- Top Lip

5- Mid Lip

6- Bottom Lip

7- "O" mouth

8- Ahh Mouth

My Christmas Config is the same as posted above so most of you can use my sequences as is

My Halloween Config is a bit different so you will have to

1- With my HAlloween seq open, open a "new" sequence

2- Select "New" in the dialog box and it will prompt you to add the MP3

3- Once mp3 is loaded you will have a blank channel config

4) Now you will have to either manually build your sequence or if you have HC or equivellent singing faces either export that channel config to the new seq (you should set up a folder with all of your configs in it)

5- Once you build the channels based on the above config you will have to copy and paste the correct movement from my sequence top yours

My Halloween channel config looks like this

1- Outline

2- Open Eyes

3- Closed Eyes

4- Top lip

5- closed mouth

6- "O" Mouth

7- Middle Lip

8- Bottom Lip

If you do not have the Jim Anderson pumpkin faces and you use my Halloween config your sequence will look screwed up. So pay close attention to what and where you are copy and pasting.

JR

• Like 1

I use both shared and purchased singing sequences.  I've had to tweak all the channel configs.  \

What works for me.

1) In SE main screen,  re-arrange the 8 channels for each face, Into my prescribed order.

2) Since my rows are now in numbered unit id and channel order, I can simple go down these 2 columns, making sure the first 16 unit id entries are 1, and the next 16 are unit 2.  I then move over to the channle number column and make sure that the first   16 rows are 1 through 16 and the second gorup of 16, are also 1 through 16. 

If I have ordered my channel correctly in the main SE screen, I don't have to thing much at all as I changed the numbers in channel config.

3) Lastly, I import my save channel config setting for all my other display elements.  With an "animation setup for the faces, I can run the sequence and somethimes catch that I didn't put a channel in the right order. 

19 hours ago, mpageler said:

I use both shared and purchased singing sequences.  I've had to tweak all the channel configs.  \

What works for me.

1) In SE main screen,  re-arrange the 8 channels for each face, Into my prescribed order.

2) Since my rows are now in numbered unit id and channel order, I can simple go down these 2 columns, making sure the first 16 unit id entries are 1, and the next 16 are unit 2.  I then move over to the channle number column and make sure that the first   16 rows are 1 through 16 and the second gorup of 16, are also 1 through 16. 

If I have ordered my channel correctly in the main SE screen, I don't have to thing much at all as I changed the numbers in channel config.

3) Lastly, I import my save channel config setting for all my other display elements.  With an "animation setup for the faces, I can run the sequence and somethimes catch that I didn't put a channel in the right order. 

Mike - Zombie Jamboree - Complete, sending it your way in a few minutes. I think you are really going to be happy with it......Let us know what you think. Remember my config above.

Will start next in line tomorrow.

JR

On ‎2‎/‎15‎/‎2017 at 0:13 AM, davejones_136 said:

Hello Jr.  Any chance you could do the singing faces to Good to be Alive by Andy Grammer.  Would love to have this one.  There is some special meaning to this song for our family.   Thank You So Much.  Dave   davejones_136@yahoo.com

Gonna work on this tomorrow.

JR