Light-O-Rama Forums

Now Accepting FREE Singing Face Seq Request

dibblejr

Faces Only! 4th of July and Halloween have Priority. After May I will post up a Christmas request thread. (Good Lord willing)

If you would like a "special" song for singing faces (8 channel) just ask. All I need is the song title, album and singer. If I cannot find it from my paid MP3 provider I will let you know.

Cutoff date will be May 1, 2017. Reply in this thread with title.

Include your email address or I will assume it is not a valid request.

Please do not ask for a Sequence that is already available for sale ANYWHERE, I will look before I reinvent the wheel.

If you are a "seller" please do not ask!

**Receiving this sequence does not authorize you to sell it. Sequences prepared by me ARE NOT FOR SALE. I will report it to LOR Admin and Admin of which ever site I find it on.

I am attempting to not have to "Protect" my sequences from being sold.

Of course I am just an individual so if I get swamped I may not get to your sequence. I will do my best but since it is free "No Guarantee"!  You will be in my Queue.

~JR

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 1

20 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Faces Only! 4th of July and Halloween have Priority. After May I will post up a Christmas request thread. (Good Lord willing)

If you would like a "special" song for singing faces (8 channel) just ask. All I need is the song title, album and singer. If I cannot find it from my paid MP3 provider I will let you know.

Please do not ask for a Sequence that is already available for sale ANYWHERE, I will look before I reinvent the wheel.

**Receiving this sequence does not authorize you to sell it. Sequences prepared by me ARE NOT FOR SALE. I will report it to LOR Admin and Admin of which ever site I find it on.

Of course I am just an individual so if I get swamped I may not get to your sequence. I will do my best but since it is free "No Guarantee"!  You will be in my Queue.

~JR

Very cool offer of you JR. I've watched some of your videos and your face timings are great. I don't have any singing faces, so I don't need anything. Just chiming in to say this is awesome of you to openly offer your services. Very cool..

• Like 1

1 hour ago, mpageler said:

Zombee Jamboree by   Groovebarbers

mkpageler@comcast.net

Thanks

Mike

"Back to Back"? I cant find it at my source by groovebarbers. Harry Nilsson, the Kingston Trio , Fatboy Slim, rockapella primer. For substitutions

Let me know.

I get my Music from MP3millions

Edited by dibblejr

Since I cant edit the original post, let me make this a little easier on all of us.

I get my music from MP3millions.

Prevents us from having to go back and forth. Look at the site and select from there. It would also help if you have lyrics to PM/ email me.

3 hours ago, dibblejr said:

~JR

Super nice offer, well done sir....well done. 

"Back to Back"? I cant find it at my source by groovebarbers. Harry Nilsson, the Kingston Trio , Fatboy Slim, rockapella primer. For substitutions

Let me know.

I get my Music from MP3millions

Found it on amazon.  Listened to several others version and not as much "wow" for me.  Think I'd pass on other versions. 

Thanks

Rockapella is a great version too. I could have a lot of fun with the "wait lost my eye" part. I don't use Amazon much because it can get expensive quickly. I will keep an eye out for groovebarbers.

What a minch. That has to be a true selfless act. Love Halloween  and to be totally honest I am totally computer stupid and have got all my face sequences either buying or the kindness of others on this site.

Any Halloween sequences you do I would love to have a copy

Once again I would like to thank you

Larry

kingfish

Since I cant edit the original post, let me make this a little easier on all of us.

I get my music from MP3millions.

Prevents us from having to go back and forth. Look at the site and select from there. It would also help if you have lyrics to PM/ email me.

pretty sure I have the zombee jamboree lms file , shoot me a email addy and its yours....

Edited by don mcabee

How about Alice Cooper "Welcome to my Nightmare".  Looking for the FULL ALBUM version.  I have searched for this, but have only found the chopped up, shortened version, which, to me, is blasphemy.  I would really appreciate it, and could provide the song if needed.

dcroc@verizon.net

48 minutes ago, Dcroc said:

How about Alice Cooper "Welcome to my Nightmare".  Looking for the FULL ALBUM version.  I have searched for this, but have only found the chopped up, shortened version, which, to me, is blasphemy.  I would really appreciate it, and could provide the song if needed.

dcroc@verizon.net

Do you know which album has the full version and or length. I have one here in my home that is 5:21 long let me know

After looking at my album cover and all of the albums online my 5:21 is the longest version, so I have already ran my CD through the process.

Edited by dibblejr

3 hours ago, mpageler said:

Found it on amazon.  Listened to several others version and not as much "wow" for me.  Think I'd pass on other versions. 

Thanks

Where I get my music there is an option to request a song " big spenders get priority" . I fit within their category so I requested the song based on the info you provided. I will let you know once I receive it.

JR

This is very generous of you to offer.
How about Problem (From hotel Transylvania soundtrack) the monster remix version.
dgtlpro@gmail.com

Thanks

Sent from my XT1585 using Tapatalk

16 hours ago, Dcroc said:

That would be the one.  Thank you.

Sending it over now, let us know what you think, the old "nothing free is good". I think you will like it. Fresh off the press.

JR

4 hours ago, dgtlpro said:

How about Problem (From hotel Transylvania soundtrack) the monster remix version.
dgtlpro@gmail.com

Thanks

Found the mp3 from my source, its next up.

JR

9 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Sending it over now, let us know what you think, the old "nothing free is good". I think you will like it. Fresh off the press.

JR

Cool!  I will check it out after work in the morning.

13 hours ago, dgtlpro said:

dgtlpro@gmail.com

Thanks

I got a little start on your sequence. Originally I removed the intro to the song, however that can so be used to get the audience attention so I am using the intro. Too late to turn back now since I have a couple hours into it.

I love a challenge and this is a multi part, layered song and I am even trying to pick up the background parts, Should turn out really good and interesting.

I got a little start on your sequence. Originally I removed the intro to the song, however that can so be used to get the audience attention so I am using the intro. Too late to turn back now since I have a couple hours into it.
I love a challenge and this is a multi part, layered song and I am even trying to pick up the background parts, Should turn out really good and interesting.

Thank you again.