Light-O-Rama Forums

selling out

Old Sarge

Due to moving/downsizing and selling my house renting now getting ready to move a long distance in a couple years (Guam) having a going out of business sale.

A few things I have are 4, 48 inch HC singing trees. all complete with incan lights, 4, 24 inch HC monster faces.. with Incan Lights,

FM Transmitter, 12 ft. PVC frame for mega tree, Multi color lights for it and blue lights for it, about 32 strands total just for the mega tree,

8 wire frame tomato cage mini tree, includes incan lights.. multicolored, 8 wire frame deer, buck and doe with white incan lights, 

another probably 50 or so strands of incan lights, multi color, red, blue and green, I really have no idea exactly how many I have as the weather is to bad for me to go out and open crates and count them all.. I will do that later when the weather permits.

I also have 5 gen 3 controllers oldest is 4 seasons old newest is used for 2 seasons. I only ran my shows for a couple hrs for about 3 weeks...Hopefully I can find someone who wants the complete package and is in s. Cali as I have no idea how much it would cost to ship things etc. across country and it all can be easily picked up.

I am approximately 50 miles NE of Los Angeles. If you want it you will need a pickup to carry it all in as there is to much to fit into a car or suv unless it is a big one.

sorry for you across the states but I do not have or use a pay pal account e bay, etc.. so I know that narrows things down a lot..

But if there is someone local enough who wants to start out with a complete set up with 5 controllers, all needed cables, a few thousand ft of ext cord I will make you a really good deal on everything.. I know... but I do not really feel like breaking things down and trying to sale all separately.

Email me if you are serious and close enough for more information. As for as dont do it and separate it to sale as different pieces easier... I really dont care about those comments.

I Will Not Sale Things separately. I dont care if I have to wait and hold it for a while there will be someone at some time who can or will save for the whole package deal to make a really good deal for everything.

not all but most things can be seen on my you tube channels at. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rQS92LcPWUXsSF1WR3hkw/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0

I do have a lot more lights then is in the videos.

retired_old_sarge at yahoo.com  

42 minutes ago, Old Sarge said:

Due to moving/downsizing and selling my house renting now getting ready to move a long distance in a couple years (Guam) having a going out of business sale.

A few things I have are 4, 48 inch HC singing trees. all complete with incan lights, 4, 24 inch HC monster faces.. with Incan Lights,

FM Transmitter, 12 ft. PVC frame for mega tree, Multi color lights for it and blue lights for it, about 32 strands total just for the mega tree,

8 wire frame tomato cage mini tree, includes incan lights.. multicolored, 8 wire frame deer, buck and doe with white incan lights, 

another probably 50 or so strands of incan lights, multi color, red, blue and green, I really have no idea exactly how many I have as the weather is to bad for me to go out and open crates and count them all.. I will do that later when the weather permits.

I also have 5 gen 3 controllers oldest is 4 seasons old newest is used for 2 seasons. I only ran my shows for a couple hrs for about 3 weeks...Hopefully I can find someone who wants the complete package and is in s. Cali as I have no idea how much it would cost to ship things etc. across country and it all can be easily picked up.

I am approximately 50 miles NE of Los Angeles. If you want it you will need a pickup to carry it all in as there is to much to fit into a car or suv unless it is a big one.

sorry for you across the states but I do not have or use a pay pal account e bay, etc.. so I know that narrows things down a lot..

But if there is someone local enough who wants to start out with a complete set up with 5 controllers, all needed cables, a few thousand ft of ext cord I will make you a really good deal on everything.. I know... but I do not really feel like breaking things down and trying to sale all separately.

Email me if you are serious and close enough for more information. As for as dont do it and separate it to sale as different pieces easier... I really dont care about those comments.

I Will Not Sale Things separately. I dont care if I have to wait and hold it for a while there will be someone at some time who can or will save for the whole package deal to make a really good deal for everything.

not all but most things can be seen on my you tube channels at. 

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC6rQS92LcPWUXsSF1WR3hkw/videos?sort=dd&shelf_id=0&view=0

I do have a lot more lights then is in the videos.

retired_old_sarge at yahoo.com  

:( I truly hate to see you go! You was/ are a great asset here and without your help I would have been awash. You take care man.

I think I am speaking for a lot of people here!

THANK YOU, Chuck

JR

Edited by dibblejr

Sorry to see you go Sarge. 

Wish I had known about this a while back.  I just purchased lights for the local Middle School and am teacing the kids how to sequence so they can sequence a show that the Orchestra will play to live in May.

Maybe I can convince one of my neighbors to take your setup off your hands :)

cool.... I am not in a great rush to sale it because I will be here for a while longer so no problem if they need a while to save up but it will all go to the first good offer at least 1500.00 for everything which is about 800 or so less then what it cost me over the last couple years.

I forgot to post that in my original posting..  I also will include the over 200 seq that I have to go with it.  I will still probably make some more seq but I just will not have a show running.

Sarge, I sure hate to hear the circumstances cutting off your ability to do a light show but I understand and wish you good luck moving forward.

And if you are able to stick around with us and provide your great sequencing and knowledge, we all would sure love seeing you sticking around here. You've been a great help to alot of us.

Tom

sorry to hear it . will miss you , you have been a great help to me personally and once again I like to thank for all you done

larry

Sarge,
As with everyone else here I too am sorry to see you go. I wish you the best at what lies ahead, and we'll leave a light on for you,......oh wait that's manger 6 [emoji12]

Bill

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

thanks to all.. I do not plan on completely disappearing as I have made a lot of friends here and will still be making some seq. at times and like always they will just be for regular mini lights or led... still no ccr rgb, etc.

Hi Sarge, As with everyone else here I too am sorry to see you go dark. but on the up side I may be interested in your set up. Send me an e-mail and we can set up a time for a phone chat.

hills1981@cciwireless.ca

P.S. E-mail me your phone number and I'll give you a call.

Edited by Bigfrog 59

I can do that but only if you are planning on coming to s. cali. and picking he stuff up. As I said in my post... it is to much for me to try to ship and is available for pickup only. I do not want to spend either of our times if shipping is what you have in mind.

retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com

Edited by Old Sarge

I have to pick up a friend in Phoenix and drive her back home at the beginning of March so I'll be in the neighbourhood (just a 6 hour detour but still on route back home). I drove her down on January 4th. and flew home so I got to fly down in March to drive her back. Like I said before driving is not a problem for me LOL.

OK... e mail me at retired_old_sarge@yahoo.com I will get a time to talk to you then.. as I said some of what I have is..

FM Radio Transmitter
5 controllers,
4 singing tree faces (they can be disassembled for shipping/ mailing) right now they are in 24 frame to protect the lights.
4 faces for Halloween (Monster Faces)
8 small mini trees... about 2 ft high.
I really have no idea how many strings of lights I have... enough to go completely around the house of Kens . red, white, blue, green...
about 100 ft each of red, green, blue, and red rope lights
8 wire frame deer with lights on them..
Extension cords to connect all the lights
USB Cables etc..
and I am not really sure what all else..

• 1 month later...

Its all gone..

Enjoy them BIGFROG59. You can now light up all of northern Alberta Canada with what you already had when you add the what you got from me to them.

Looking forward to the next time you are in the area with more time to spare. It was really nice meeting you and your neighbor and the dogs to.

Take care and stay warm... lol

Chuck

Hi Chuck, I hope all is well with you and your wife. I'm glad I finally got to meet the man behind the name. Yes your right, I'm going to have quite the display to set up this year, they should be able to see it from the international  space station lol. I consider myself quite fortunate to have such a large canvas to with. The 3 acre building site with numerous out building on the farm gives me an opportunity to experiment with many different types of layouts. With your entire display added to mine it  will put me close to 200 channels with approx. 75,000 lights that is assuming that I have time to get it all set up. And if I run out of room there's always the other 70 acres I can play with lol. I'm also looking forward to being able to spend a little more time in your area the next time I come down. You never know one day this summer I might get bored and I'll just hop on my motorcycle and go for a ride. Don't be shocked if I knock on your door one day soon. You just never know where I'll end up when I go on walk about (quote from the movie Croc. Dundee) lol. Anyway say hi to your lovely wife and stay well my friend. Until we meet again. Guy

P.S. I think I have a severe class of C.L.A.P. I also hope they find a cure soon or I'm going to have to come out of retirement to find a job to pay for all this fun ( the very thought of getting a job makes me ill) lol.

I think you will be starting your set up next month.

call it Easter, then whatever holiday is next etc. till Halloween then change the name to Christmas in order to have it all set up in time for lights on in December.

Either that or call all your neighbors and kin folks to come over for the free beer.... oops... no beer... get er done... lol

hey you know where I olive and have my number... who knows I and the wife may take a drive up that way sometime.. in the middle of summer only...lol

Catch you soon... stay safe and say Hi to your neighbor from S. California.

• The topic was locked