Light-O-Rama Forums

My Halloween Animations

Disparky

Your music selection is always on point.  The setup makes me feel like I'm entering the living room and I just want to hang out with the skeletons and crew. 

Great job again this year.

• 5 months later...

Thanks for the mention in this post htmagic! I do have skulls available at https://halloweenskulls.com, and I will be updating my animatronic singing skeleton group with all new heads this year. Here's a link to a playlist of the group that I call "Sindy Skinless and the Decomposers": 

I'm happy to answer any questions about animatronics as I do have a bit of experiance. Let me know if there's anything you need help with.

Bob

• Like 1

Welcome aboard this great forum Bob. I'm sure you'll get hit up with all kinds of questions and such. Including me. B)

And awesome video by the way. 

Tom

Edited by Santas Helper

Besides Halloweenskulls, believe Monsterguts is the only other dealers with 3axis skull kits.  Did check with Frightprops late last year and they have plans for add 3axis products to their inventory, maybe this year.  

There are several hobbyist who have created controller boards for talking skulls and sell the PCG. They provide a list of parts for the boards that you need to source and then built the board yourself. 

• 3 months later...
  • 2 months later...