Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for an app to control RGB by listening.

EvilM0nkey

I'm doing a last minute lighting setup for a dance this weekend and I'm looking for an app that will listen to the room through the PC microphone and operate my RGB floodlights through the color and strobe functions. I haven't done anything LOR in over a year so I'm out of touch with what's going on.

Does this app exist?

Edited by EvilM0nkey

38 minutes ago, EvilM0nkey said:

I'm doing a last minute lighting setup for a dance this weekend and I'm looking for an app that will listen to the room through the PC microphone and operate my RGB floodlights through the color and strobe functions. I haven't done anything LOR in over a year so I'm out of touch with what's going on.

Does this app exist?

There is a device on Ebay, I saw it yesterday. Stand By for link....

The Ebay link, there are plenty of options depending on light count ect. Im considering adding one to my Halloween spider to test

Prob to late for this weekend but if you can find one stateside maybe expedite shipping

http://www.ebay.com/sch/i.html?_odkw=RGB+light+controller&_osacat=0&_from=R40&_trksid=p2045573.m570.l1313.TR0.TRC0.H0.XRGB+light+controller+sound+activated.TRS1&_nkw=RGB+light+controller+sound+activated&_sacat=0

Edited by dibblejr

Reread your post and saw "Floodlights" I think I only saw one DMX setup but it was around $200 if I remember correctly

http://www.ebay.com/itm/LED-4-Bar-Par-Stage-Light-RGB-Footswitch-Controller-Auto-DMX-M-S-Sound-Active-/112267171438?hash=item1a23a5166e:g:1u8AAOSwaB5Xum~f

Edited by dibblejr

Yea, I need something that speaks LOR. I can run them manually well enough. I'll just be using them to wash the wall behind the DJ booth.

• 2 weeks later...

Someone on the list has a plugin for windows media player that does sound to light for one lor controler i have the plug in and it works. The pitfall is using WMP.....