Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR's vs CCR II

Ralph A

On ‎1‎/‎26‎/‎2017 at 6:55 PM, George Simmons said:

I've got Kevin Judd (CLD Kevin) on the trail of a possible source.  If anyone can find some, he's the guy.

I've found 6803 12v ribbons easily enough, but none (yet) wired in RGB order.  Since the dedicated LOR controllers cannot be changed, I had to manually change the order of all the RGB channels for a single ribbon.  I'm not interested in doing that and then having to keep track of which props are in which order.

Any luck finding CCR replacement ribbons yet ?

Hi Larry I've been trying to find ribbons at the start of this years Christmas season I ran my 12 string ccr tree with 10 strips this year , today I bought 12, 2811 strips and a Falcon controller to make my tree for next year.  I have 10 old ccr strips and controllers you can have just pay for shipping   Dennis   pm me if you want them.

• 1 month later...
On ‎1‎/‎14‎/‎2020 at 11:30 PM, Dennis Laff said:

Hi Larry I've been trying to find ribbons at the start of this years Christmas season I ran my 12 string ccr tree with 10 strips this year , today I bought 12, 2811 strips and a Falcon controller to make my tree for next year.  I have 10 old ccr strips and controllers you can have just pay for shipping   Dennis   pm me if you want them.

Message Sent.

• The topic was locked