Light-O-Rama Forums

2017 Preparations

don mcabee

Hi guys, I am starting from ground zero this year and am looking for a few sequences to trade for. I have several 32 channel on my flash drive that I can trade for some 48 ones. My laptop crashed mid show this year and the flash drive is all I had backed up I just really want a new layout this year. If anyone would like a list of what I have to offer message me here or at Melissamcabee5@gmail.com. I am looking for slower, older, classics, such as silver bells, etc. Thanks Don

If you have singing faces and have a request let me know. I'm currently not working on any because I am down for another week or so but as soon as I can put the headphones back on I will be back in action. I have 1 in production that has priority.

I only sync the faces though, lights are on the person.

JR

• Like 1

I have not quiet progressed to the singing faces yet , I added another controller for a mega tree this year and now know how to better utilize my use of LEDS. I am mainly looking for classics so anything is welcome. Don

I have not quiet progressed to the singing faces yet , I added another controller for a mega tree this year and now know how to better utilize my use of LEDS. I am mainly looking for classics so anything is welcome. Don

Thanks James