caniac

PSA of today - Sharing Sequences

29 posts in this topic

Ok i will mot sell ever!! So everyone give me all now ! Lol ty to the ones who helped me this year. Hoping someday after my classes i can repay. Just finished second one, lyme disease makes it hard to concentrate. Maybe i can build you something to repay that is easier for me right now. Seems every year i get worse. Love you all and once again ty. 

Don

7 minutes ago, Derkngoogly said:

Ok i will mot sell ever!! So everyone give me all now ! Lol ty to the ones who helped me this year. Hoping someday after my classes i can repay. Just finished second one, lyme disease makes it hard to concentrate. Maybe i can build you something to repay that is easier for me right now. Seems every year i get worse. Love you all and once again ty. 

Don

You are GTG my friend. GTG

When you get a chance email me your address so I can start planning the trip. Might be a straight shot from your house to the OKC mini

I will share all my sequences with any one that wants them have been doing it for years I dont share the few that I have bought I have notice that it cant be said the same about pixel sequences no one wants to share or trade its a shame

1 person likes this

I feel the same, I was looking at protecting them but it just feels bad to have to go through that. I just hope that folks would look within first. I kept looking at the nothingness on my SE screen after protecting one. Its kind of worthless unless the person getting the shared sequence only has 4 faces.

Guess I will continue the free unmolested sequence sharing.

Its the spirit that counts.

2 people like this