Light-O-Rama Forums

Looking for some singing face sequences

Justourlights

Hi all, I am after a few singing face sequences for this years display, the songs I am after are...

Katie Campbell - Christmas Vacation

Jimmy Boyd - I saw Mommy kissing Santa Claus

Burl Ives - You're a mean one Mr. Grinch

Burl Ives - Holly Jolly Christmas

Idina Menzel & Michael Buble - Baby It's Cold Outside

Bobby Helms- Jingle Bell Rock

Bruce Springsteen - Sant Claus is coming to town

If anyone has these and can share them it would be greatly appreciated.

Thank you in advance.

I don't have bobby Helms Jingle Bell Rock but I sequenced Randy Travis JBR

Some of the ones you have listed I have as well and were shared with me so I can pass them along I will look for them tomorrow.

Here is the list of what I sequenced in Dec if interested just pm or post your email info. I will include the album name.

My%20List_zpsmabvtdop.jpg

JR

Justourlights, How about an email address.     I had hoped that you would have remembered on your own by now.

1 minute ago, caniac said:

and how about a location?

location helps if you are going to hand deliver them I guess.  just sayin      I love how we can abuse the new guy and he don't even know it.  :D  

4 minutes ago, Paul L Johnson said:

location helps if you are going to hand deliver them I guess.  just sayin      I love how we can abuse the new guy and he don't even know it.  :D  

not abuse unless you are slapping him with bacon and some folks are in to that, just sayin'.

28 minutes ago, caniac said:

and how about a location?

Birmingham..... oh wait you mean for justourlights. I don't know why this UN sounds familiar.

Check out holidaysequences.com, there sell singing sequences for  $15 and do a great job.  

I know they have HJC by Bulr Ives, that's where I got it.  I think they may also have Bobby Helms JBR. 

5 hours ago, Paul L Johnson said:

as we wait with baited breath for a damn email address from the newbie......... 

Ya never know, maybe something happened to the OP. It is starnge to go dark after 1 post.

Crickets..........

JR

I've always liked at least getting to know someone before I start giving things away.  You know - their location, their history, their display, their Ebay site...