Light-O-Rama Forums

CCR Controllers for sale

greenie95125

I have 4 ccr controllers with cat-5 patch cords, a weatherproof case (cableguard 1000) and two weather proof power supplies (3.75 amps each) that I'm ready to sell.The strips I used were cut down to 30 pixels each for my arch size and these power supplies powered all 4 without a hiccup. Full length CCRs may require more juice. I cut the mounting tabs off the controllers so they would fit in the case. Supply your own ribbons, and you're good to go. $275 includes shipping to the lower 48 gets you the whole lot. You can email me at mgg@pacbell.net

20170117_180728.jpg

Wow.... no interest at all. I hate to see these go unused, so make me a reasonable offer. They are all packed up and ready to ship. 

-Mike

Could be the price.  I don't know (or care) what HC power supplies sell for, but used CCR controllers w/LOR-supplied PS are selling for $40-$50 each.

22 minutes ago, George Simmons said:

Could be the price.  I don't know (or care) what HC power supplies sell for, but used CCR controllers w/LOR-supplied PS are selling for $40-$50 each.

The reason I used the HC power supplies is because they are weatherproof, the LOR supplied ones are far from that. You're right, price may be an issue hence my option to make me an offer.

-Mike

• The topic was locked