Light-O-Rama Forums

Bacon Lover's with cardiac issues and a Christmas Light Addiction

caniac

Not for the weak of hearts!

Nothing more soothing than sitting in my recliner with headphones sequencing with a decanter of bacon fat, just awaiting for got to take me.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

I'm sure someone more advanced than me can add lights to the bacon cup just so it fits the theme here! I tried but my Photoshop skills are lacking. I even started a prop file just in case someone wants to put it on their display!

2 minutes ago, Dcroc said:

I have no idea what this thread is about......and I don't care.  The header alone sold me!!   Where do I sign up?

If you like (Love) bacon, have a heart problem and or love lights, you are in! Most of us have all 3

Welcome to the club

JR

Edited by dibblejr

3 minutes ago, Dcroc said:

Hey....why can't I like an Admins post?  "Meat Candy" cracked me up!

I'm with you on that one. On both counts. noticed couldn't like the Mike's comments the other day. But if we could he would "win" the day probably every day. LOL taking all of the fun away from the rest of us.

1)  Well, I love bacon!  Can't get enough of it, but my wife never buys it.

2)  Unlike many of you, I have not had a Myocardial infarction, but I did have a catheter ablation to fix Wolfe Parkinson White syndrome.  I can tell you that having a pulse of 350 or so does not feel good!  Still get to visit a cardiologist couple times a year.

3)  I love Christmas light!

1 minute ago, k6ccc said:

1)  Well, I love bacon!  Can't get enough of it, but my wife never buys it.

2)  Unlike many of you, I have not had a Myocardial infarction, but I did have a catheter ablation to fix Wolfe Parkinson White syndrome.  I can tell you that having a pulse of 350 or so does not feel good!  Still get to visit a cardiologist couple times a year.

3)  I love Christmas light!

You fit right in!

I'm almost done with the prop file!

JR