Light-O-Rama Forums

How many different ways have you destroyed an Oreo cookie while taking down your lights?

Archer

Just the other night since the Christmas cookies were all gone, I dipped an Oreo cookie in milk until the bubbles stopped. It didn't help the lights coming down but I did lower the number in the package by 6 in no time flat. 2 days later there were protesters outside my house with signs saying "Oreo lives matter" and "We cry over spilled milk". Anybody else have this happen to them while taking down their lights? 

14 minutes ago, Archer said:

Just the other night since the Christmas cookies were all gone, I dipped an Oreo cookie in milk until the bubbles stopped. It didn't help the lights coming down but I did lower the number in the package by 6 in no time flat. 2 days later there were protesters outside my house with signs saying "Oreo lives matter" and "We cry over spilled milk". Anybody else have this happen to them while taking down their lights? 

The LOR FB group is having their annual snowflake meltdown time.

If choking the bubbles from cookies is the worst meltdown we have on the forums - we win!

I had a fantastic season, no meltdowns from me. Maybe their should be a forum topic for meltdowns only.

• Like 1

11 minutes ago, Archer said:

I had a fantastic season, no meltdowns from me. Maybe their should be a forum topic for meltdowns only.

yep - me too. great season. I knew you did too with watching your show. Loved it and you helped a family - pretty cool.

Too bad the Oreo's Lover's Group didn't fare as well.

9 hours ago, Mega Arch said:

The LOR FB group is having their annual snowflake meltdown time.

If choking the bubbles from cookies is the worst meltdown we have on the forums - we win!

I presume choking bubbles from cookies is more accepted than choking them from chickens.  And yes, some of us curmudgeonly veterans on FB are partaking in the annual newbie snowflake melt.  Helps get us through the darkest days of winter, while at the same time helping many millenials to get over themselves.

9 hours ago, Archer said:

I believe that was suggested a few years back, but if I recall correctly Dan wasn't amused.

• Like 1

• The topic was locked