Light-O-Rama Forums

2016 lesson learned.

Kevowatts

2016 was the best display I have ever done, the absolute best. A matter of fact most would be jealous of how amazing my sequencing was. Just can't prove it to anyone.... Lesson.....never use your fancy smart phone to record your display videos and let it save to the internal disk. I always save to a removeable as card. Mine was full, I got lazy and did not make room so all proof of my display is on my bricked lgv10 lol. Lesson learned, no videos or pics of my 2016 display. Already tore down, maybe put it back up to make more videos lol.

12 minutes ago, Kevowatts said:

A matter of fact most would be jealous of how amazing my sequencing was. Just can't prove it to anyone...

You can prove it. Post a video of that amazing sequencing you did from the sequence editor. :)  

Lol maybe. But just stressing how important to back up back up back Up lol. Wifey will not let me set it all back up to record lol.

Back up is vital to our line of work.

So post a video of the sequence animation. It will give us a great idea of how it would have been live.

13 hours ago, Kevowatts said:

2016 was the best display I have ever done, the absolute best. A matter of fact most would be jealous of how amazing my sequencing was. Just can't prove it to anyone.... Lesson.....never use your fancy smart phone to record your display videos and let it save to the internal disk. I always save to a removeable as card. Mine was full, I got lazy and did not make room so all proof of my display is on my bricked lgv10 lol. Lesson learned, no videos or pics of my 2016 display. Already tore down, maybe put it back up to make more videos lol.

Watts o lights - pretty good sequencing - well as far as I could watch anyway -

before you set the lights back up - buy a tripod.

all the jiggling distracts from how good your sequencing might really be.

Good news I recovered all my stuff off my phone!!! Yes mega arch the video above was from setup in the beginning. I do have better vids on a tripod without all the bounce will post later. My " amazing sequencing" was really just sarcasm as I was mostly stressing back up back up back up lol. I still have a lot to learn with sequencing. Whew....I can sleep now!

• The topic was locked