Light-O-Rama Forums

Newbie needing 48 channel sequences

gstangier

I'm trying to get a head start after going through so many tutorials.  My first 32 channels are for the house and bushes.  The 33-48 are for two leaping arches.  I'm using all LED just to get started.  Any sequences or links with tips would be greatly appreciated.

Gretchens223@gmail.com.

Thank you so much this I hope is going to be fun.

On 1/12/2017 at 2:15 PM, james morris said:

sent some

send some my way james, Im starting at ground zero this year...all new layout and could use a jump start...Thanks melissamcabee5@gmail.com

• 2 weeks later...

I could use a few sample to help me figure this out.  Got 3 LOR controllers for Christmas and already thinking about them for next year.  Thanks for any advise or sample sequences.  g_pfeffer@yahoo.com

2 minutes ago, gpfeff said:

I could use a few sample to help me figure this out.  Got 3 LOR controllers for Christmas and already thinking about them for next year.  Thanks for any advise or sample sequences.  g_pfeffer@yahoo.com

What are your Prop plans (yard,walls)?

Outlines (doors, windows, roof)?

Smart or dumb strips or strings.

Sequences fit what you control. controllers fit the controlled.  AC, DC(dumb RGB, mono), Smart RGB,  DMX (other)

Lighting will be LED's, as I'm looking for them on sale for next year.  I'm planning on making some arches and I'll line the roof lines and windows as well.  Probably add in some posts on my porch wrapped with Green/Red/White...  Not sure what else yet, Christmas 2017 will be my first real setup and it's all brand new for me.

What controllers do you have.?

BTW this was my first LOR (16 ch AC) Xmas. 30 previous years were all static (always on) strings Incans and later LED for a massive (power saving)

Basically I just controlled last years static layout by individual string (LOR'd it)

Lighting will be LED's, as I'm looking for them on sale for next year.  I'm planning on making some arches and I'll line the roof lines and windows as well.  Probably add in some posts on my porch wrapped with Green/Red/White...  Not sure what else yet, Christmas 2017 will be my first real setup and it's all brand new for me.

If got the LOR CTB16PC controllers, so residential 16ch AC.   I've also been decorating the house, yard, trees with mostly incandescent lights, but figured I'll start the big jump to LED's for next year.  I had C7's around all the roof lines and measured them at around 9A draw.  I replaced all the lights with C7 LED a couple weeks ago and now I'm down to 1.2A draw, so now I'm sold on LED's.

7 hours ago, gpfeff said:

sent you a few random sequences, some rock, some slow, some classics...enjoy and welcome to LOR

• 4 months later...

I'd appreciate a few sequences as well. This is my second year of doing this and honestly I purchased all the sequences I used last year(Halloween and Christmas). I figure since I stumbled into this place(thankfully) I'd at least try to copy and paste this year. echo0052@yahoo.com Thanks

Edited by hotdawg

On ‎1‎/‎28‎/‎2017 at 10:12 PM, gpfeff said:

2 hours ago, hotdawg said:

I'd appreciate a few sequences as well. This is my second year of doing this and honestly I purchased all the sequences I used last year(Halloween and Christmas). I figure since I stumbled into this place(thankfully) I'd at least try to copy and paste this year. echo0052@yahoo.com Thanks

Guys, don't limit yourself to a specific number of channels. Take anything more or less (preferably more) than the number of channels you have. You can pick and choose and then copy/ paste whatever channel effects you like. This way when you expand you will have sequences to fit your upcoming channels.

JR

• Like 3

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Guys, don't limit yourself to a specific number of channels. Take anything more or less (preferably more) than the number of channels you have. You can pick and choose and then copy/ paste whatever channel effects you like. This way when you expand you will have sequences to fit your upcoming channels.

JR

Thanks for the help that makes sense.

Edited by hotdawg

Also don't be afraid to combine effects from two different channels to make one. Copy and paste can be your best friend......LoL

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like 1

James,

Thanks for all the time you put into these and for sharing them!  I had 16 channels last year and have 32 this year.  You have any neat 32 channel Christmas songs? new or old.?

jhkosik@gmail.com

Thanks in advance!

I'd use anything anyone is willing to share. This will be my first year with LOR so anything is useful.

Thanks,

Nick Yax

Logansport Lights

yaxnick@gmail.com