Light-O-Rama Forums

Singing Face Sequences Please

xolov516

Hi guys and gals,

I used to have a large collection of singing face sequences but my computer crashed on me and I lost them. I thought I had them backed up on flash drive but can't find it if I did. If anyone wants to send me a link to a place I can get any that would be great. If you have files that you want to email then my email is xolov516@hotmail.com   I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me. 

Specifically I'm looking for these songs for this year:

Cascada - Last Christmas

Idina Menzel & Michael Buble - Baby It's Cold Outside

Burl Ives - Holly Jolly Christmas

Elvis - Blue Christmas

Frank Sinatra - Jingle Bells

Pentatonix - God Rest Ye Merry Gentlemen

Pentatonix - Joy To The World

Pentatonix - That's Christmas To Me

Thanks in advance

Do a search with my name and make a list of what I have done and let me know. I do have one of the ones you listed. Feel free to PM me your info and I will get back with you. I seem to pick all of the more difficult/ long songs. I can also share the sequences that were shared with me.

JR

again... to all newbies... Backup, Backup, Backup and Back up again... seems like this is happening almost Daily... MAKE YOUR BACKUPS..

Yep, I agree. I thought I had everything backed up but I guess I was wrong. I have everything backed up now. My xlights folder is backed up in 3 places. I just need to get my LOR stuff back up to par hahaha. 

2 hours ago, Old Sarge said:

again... to all newbies... Backup, Backup, Backup and Back up again... seems like this is happening almost Daily... MAKE YOUR BACKUPS..

Chuck- if you are closer to your shared files if you want to send to xolov56 or I will send sometime when I get to my folder. Also you should have received every one of the sequences I made. Hope all is well with you and your family after the tragic losses.

BTW- yes, I am round 2 with the flu, and I had the shot. Was good for 1 day and back down again. Ever since Christmas day. I didn't make family dinner night and missed my bday yesterday! :(

JR

Edited by dibblejr

20 minutes ago, Derkngoogly said:

Do you want to send me your hard drive i may beable to recover your files. Derkngoogly@comcast.net let me know

Well you see about that, I may or may not have gotten mad at it and shot it with a rifle a few times............So yea....Thanks for the offer though. :D

2 hours ago, xolov516 said:

Well you see about that, I may or may not have gotten mad at it and shot it with a rifle a few times............So yea....Thanks for the offer though. :D

I seen that on youtube last year. Father shoots teen daughters ipdad or something. LOL

All respect to LEO's across the Nation. We lost at least 2 more yesterday in FL. I hope they catch the guy...... I will leave it at that.

JR

21 hours ago, xolov516 said:

Hi guys and gals,

I used to have a large collection of singing face sequences but my computer crashed on me and I lost them. I thought I had them backed up on flash drive but can't find it if I did. If anyone wants to send me a link to a place I can get any that would be great. If you have files that you want to email then my email is xolov516@hotmail.com   I would greatly appreciate any help anyone can give me. 

Cascada - Last Christmas

Elvis - Blue Christmas

Thanks in advance

The files could still be there! Your computer might not boot but you still can access those files. If you don't know how ask around and someone will know how.

2 hours ago, PaulXmas said:

The files could still be there! Your computer might not boot but you still can access those files. If you don't know how ask around and someone will know how.

I've never had any luck accessing files on a bad HDD. Care to elaborate. My wifes external drive with 1000's of pictures just stopped working last year. I have attempted every now and then to boot it but it has never booted up.

It would be great and I would pay $ to have those. They are pics of her family and our children. It was her Back up drive, only used to put pictures on (just in case) her compueter crashed!LOL, it crashed first.

Let me know.

JR

16 hours ago, Derkngoogly said:

Ok no problem used to recover filesfor navy.  If i can help just ask. 

Don, please read my post above. I would love to retrieve my wifes pictures, she always is upset over losing those pics.

Thanks

JR

27 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I've never had any luck accessing files on a bad HDD. Care to elaborate. My wifes external drive with 1000's of pictures just stopped working last year. I have attempted every now and then to boot it but it has never booted up.

It would be great and I would pay $ to have those. They are pics of her family and our children. It was her Back up drive, only used to put pictures on (just in case) her compueter crashed!LOL, it crashed first.

Let me know.

JR

You don't try to start your PC from it. You use it as a slave drive. Take the hard drive out of the computer and put into a hard drive dock. Then plug dock's USB cable into a working computer. As long it is not encrypted you might be able to see the files. I say might because sometimes the drive is dead. Another option is data recovery but then you are looking at thousands of dollars.

27 minutes ago, PaulXmas said:

You don't try to start your PC from it. You use it as a slave drive. Take the hard drive out of the computer and put into a hard drive dock. Then plug dock's USB cable into a working computer. As long it is not encrypted you might be able to see the files. I say might because sometimes the drive is dead. Another option is data recovery but then you are looking at thousands of dollars.

It is an external HDD. Sometimes it would open but when I tried to copy stuff from it the files were incomplete. 

The disc died. One day I may take a good one apart and try to change the disks out. I'm not sure of it would work but worth a shot. I've never opened one up before.

Paul's thinking is correct, I have recovered data by taking the drive out and putting it into an external enclosure (though I should know better I got the bright idea to wash my laptop one day with soap and water, no alcohol was involved just a senior moment).  with another computer I was able to access the drive and retrieve my years of work.

you have mail 

On 1/10/2017 at 2:46 PM, xolov516 said:

Hi guys and gals,

Cascada - Last Christmas

Elvis - Blue Christmas

Thanks in advance