Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixels on ridge line

ebrown1972

Hello everyone. This year I will be adding pixels to my ridge line I hope. How are all of you accomplishing this? I wanted to drill out pvc for pixels and use it but I am not sure how I would mount that on the ridge line. Any photos or any information would be greatly appreciated. Thanks

http://www.boscoyostudio.com/index.php?main_page=index&cPath=2_6

Here's a few options, most people would start off with half inch PVC pipe the thick wall. Some people drill the pipe to install the pixels, others would use stuff from the link above to Mount to that pipe. Then you can use the clear PVC pipe mounts from holiday Coro so you can easily snap your lights in place. You can also use J channel for vinyl siding to install pixels. There's no clear one answer for doing it because there's so many different types of construction for house roof lines and different climates to keep into consideration as well as personal abilities and preferences. How is your fascia constructed on your Ridgeline? 

if you are using 1/2 inch PVC then HolidayCoro has some clips that you could screw onto your ridgeline and then pop the pvc into place.  have used them with outlining my house with a great deal of success.

I used some pixel clips from http://boscoyostudio.com/, tie wrapped them to 1/2" emt; mounted emt clips to roof: snap pixel/emt assys to clips

Some assemblies are permanently mounted to underneath eaves, others are at easy level to put up and take down

Built my pixel tree the same way

• 2 weeks later...