Light-O-Rama Forums

MIIP 2016 wrap up

ItsMeBobO

For the third year in a row,   Bradley Lights has come out on top with the heaviest use of MIIP.   Almost 25% of all traffic!

Over 36 thousand guest page views!   That is over 1000 per day for the month of December.  This does not include server communication to the show computer which is about the same for each site. 

GA (google analytics) has created this chart for us.   You can see the heaviest days are the second saturday before Christmas and Christmas eve which had about 11k and 15k page views. 

MiipStats2016.jpg

I started toying with this the other day. Got some of my info in there.

Wow that is a lot of traffic. Impressive.

JR

I seemed to have more voting than ever this year. I tried to get some video of a few songs. Voted them to the top and by the time I would start videoing, my songs were no longer at the top. This happened several times.

Like I have said for several years now, cant imagine my light show without MIIP, and it seems the people who visit my display would feel the same way.

Thanks again Bob for giving us this great program.

Another MIIP milestone occurred at 12:55 central time today January 7th 2017.    Miip has reached a lifetime service count of 10 million pages served!

The lucky site requesting the 10 millionth page is DODE   Bradley Lights !          

This snap from the miip.mobi logs stores time in UTC.  

Miip10Mil.jpg

5 minutes ago, dougd said:

LOL, What did I win? Good thing I decided to run my show one more time tonight. 

it's not much - but I just LIKED your FB page...

• Like 1

Thanks Bob for a great service and work on this software.  With 30+ songs in my show, our visitors really appreciate the ability to vote for the songs they want to hear!!!

Paul King

• The topic was locked