Light-O-Rama Forums

Is it just me....

jtomason

...or is anyone else hearing short segments of songs they sequenced playing over and over again in their head?

Especially those short segments you played endlessly as you worked on a particular effect and got the timing perfect...

• Like 1

I'm not (It's the Most Wonderful Time) sure what (It's the Most Wonderful Time) your talking about. (It's the Most Wonderful Time of the Year):D

Not only that but I see that dang 5 channel mouth movement on my singing face as well.

Sad thing is now that the lights are down... I miss it!

Edited by gsmith37064
  • Like 2

2 hours ago, gsmith37064 said:

Not only that but I see that dang 5 channel mouth movement on my singing face as well.

Sad thing is now that the lights are down... I miss it!

yep, with no outline, just appears and disappears with lyrics

I hear nothing, nothing I tell you.   Not even a hint of any song I ever sequenced.   I only hear that one lone marble rolling around inside my head after the holidays.  {I *KNOW* I'm gonna regret that last statement. ROFL}

2 hours ago, Orville said:

I hear nothing, nothing I tell you.   Not even a hint of any song I ever sequenced.   I only hear that one lone marble rolling around inside my head after the holidays.  {I *KNOW* I'm gonna regret that last statement. ROFL}

Nice to see you are back

JR

Occasionally.  Very busy with Church activities and other things.   Unfortunately still working on the power issue, as in getting it back on.  Hopefully soon if things go well.

Occasionally.  Very busy with Church activities and other things.   Unfortunately still working on the power issue, as in getting it back on.  Hopefully soon if things go well.

Im actually headed in your direction on the 13th, Tampa

Edited by dibblejr

1 minute ago, dibblejr said:

Im actually headed in your direction on the 13th, Tampa

If you still have my cell #, feel free to call.    I'm about to get off here and go take my Spanish class in about 15 minutes.   So got to run for now.

If you still have my cell #, feel free to call.    I'm about to get off here and go take my Spanish class in about 15 minutes.   So got to run for now.

K, Ill give you a shout on 12th see what you might be up to on the 13th

Wow I must have been beamed up or something. In the quote it says "2 hours ago, Orville posted". seemed like 30 seconds

Edited by dibblejr

All I hear is the wife saying "I want to add this, I want to add that." I am going to have to start my setup after Memorial Day.  :(

2 hours ago, Mr. P said:

All I hear is the wife saying "I want to add this, I want to add that." I am going to have to start my setup after Memorial Day.  :(

That's sort of a good problem to have... Well dear in order to add that we have to get another controller or....score

4 hours ago, kingfish said:

does the voices in my head count

As long as those voices dont tell you to wrap yourself in lights and run around the neighborhood in your underwear whistling jingle bells. Man my neighbors were mad.

Not at all. You can sequence entire songs in your head all year long. Putting them into the software, OTOH, is an entirely different matter.

'Tis a sad day today. Started taking down the lights. "I think I need a hug ..."

I hear my 8 year old playing music on her little iPod.  Unfortunately I put my LOR audio folder on there and she thinks it cute and being nice to me to play the same songs which played in the show for 6 weeks. 

2 hours ago, ItsMeBobO said:

I hear my 8 year old playing music on her little iPod.  Unfortunately I put my LOR audio folder on there and she thinks it cute and being nice to me to play the same songs which played in the show for 6 weeks. 

Its funny how sometimes I hear this voice in my head saying "you seem to be ignoring me", that Papagayo note. Still kicking myself for not figuring out what you was talking about until almost the end of the season. Just didn't want to ask you the same question over and over, you are a busy man.

All the assistance and lessons learned much appreciated.

Thank you Bob

JR

• The topic was locked