8 members have voted

1. 1. Pick which date works for you

• April 1rst
    • April 8th
    • April 15th
    • April 22nd
    • April 29th

14 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

"Long hair and sandals" gets me thinking, its going be winter. I just cut off all of my hair! That would have been a cool pic for the Army boards,

JR

If I start hearing banjo music I will be so out of there!! :o

33 minutes ago, caniac said:

If I start hearing banjo music I will be so out of there!! :o

The Deliverance! Ha ha , I should put that in my singing face show- guaranteed most around here would not stay around to watch it

41 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

The Deliverance! Ha ha , I should put that in my singing face show- guaranteed most around here would not stay around to watch it

Has someone sequenced that?  Is there a Video?  That would be cool?

3 minutes ago, TheDucks said:

Has someone sequenced that?  Is there a Video?  That would be cool?

That would be great, I could have the lip movements be the banjo chords

Papa, I haven't purchased any yet. If you can get a cheap price for it (better than Sam's), that would be worth checking out.

I will compare the prices once spring is here, last comparison my cost is very close to Sams prices

20 hours ago, Papa6058 said:

I will compare the prices once spring is here, last comparison my cost is very close to Sams prices

I made a purchase yesterday at $2.40 per lb. 13.5 lbs for now. More coming.

4 Weeks from Today!!!!

I'm getting excited to meet new folks and visiting with everyone.

I'm also excited to see the projects/props and demos planned for the event.

• Like 2

I just saw another "I'm coming too" post on PC... Looking like a crowd.... maybe outgrowing "mini" - on way to full blown "CLAP" function.:lol:

Tom - 13.5 lbs is a good start, but you're gonna need more meat. Let me know when & how you need/want my help.

So we'll know if a thumb drive will work, or if we need our own machine, might ought to list what versions of software you already have loaded. Like I'm 99% sure whatever LOR Showtime version is needed you have covered, but PE, SS, Xlights, ect.??

57 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

I just saw another "I'm coming too" post on PC... Looking like a crowd.... maybe outgrowing "mini" - on way to full blown "CLAP" function.:lol:

Tom - 13.5 lbs is a good start, but you're gonna need more meat. Let me know when & how you need/want my help.

So we'll know if a thumb drive will work, or if we need our own machine, might ought to list what versions of software you already have loaded. Like I'm 99% sure whatever LOR Showtime version is needed you have covered, but PE, SS, Xlights, ect.??

Yes Daniel, I'm hoping/expecting for a great turnout. 

13.5 lbs is only a start, we have another member that's possibly bringing more which will be very helpful in meeting the demands (he can chime in if he wants).

For side dishes, I was thinking corn on the cob (in the husk) to throw on the grill and deep fried okra (I have the grill and deep fryer). Others can bring some of these food items or something else if they wish but not required.

And you bring up a good point on computers and software. My laptop has LOR Advanced 4.2.12 which can be used. I believe OkieGirl & Mark is bringing her laptop to provide a demo of their wonderful pixel magic.

A good suggestion might be to bring a laptop if you wish to provide a demo unless my laptop with LOR Advanced 4.2.12 is sufficient.

Very good points Daniel.

Thanks,   Tom

Sure hope I'll be there. Had a minor snafu and busted me lower left leg, Tibia and Fibular and both compounded. Two surgeries so far and at least one more to go possibly early next week. Anyway, wheelchair and my girlfriend are both coming.

David

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, dgrant said:

Sure hope I'll be there. Had a minor snafu and busted me lower left leg, Tibia and Fibular and both compounded. Two surgeries so far and at least one more to go possibly early next week. Anyway, wheelchair and my girlfriend are both coming.

David

Rain, nor cold or broken bones, now that's the spirit. Hope you get well soon.

JR

• Like 1

Hey David, so sorry to hear of your injury. We sure hope you recover quickly and can make. I've wanted to meet and visit with you for a while. Prayers your way. And it will be easy access with a wheelchair to everything at the mini if that's the case. 

Sure hope you heal up quick either way.

Keep us posted please on your progress.

45 minutes ago, dgrant said:

Anyway, wheelchair and my girlfriend are both coming.

Ouch. That really stinks.

Hope you're feeling good enough to come too by then. 

1 hour ago, dgrant said:

David

Ouch is right, it sounds like more than a minor snafu. Our prayers are with you. Let us know if you need anything

Papa

• Like 1

Greetings Everyone.

There's going to be cool door prizes handed out through several drawings during the event. Just saying... :) 

BUT.... there'll be a fun twist with winning one of those door prizes.

You're not getting it without some sort of "Santa Clause" coming with winning it. :) 

And no, I didn't misspell clause.

Edited by Santas Helper
  • Like 2

53 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Greetings Everyone.

There's going to be cool door prizes handed out through several drawings during the event. Just saying... :) 

BUT.... there'll be a fun twist with winning one of those door prizes.

You're not getting it without some sort of "Santa Clause" coming with winning it. :) 

And no, I didn't misspell clause.

You really don't want to hear me sing. I was taught "real men sing real loud". But if that's what will win, humm...

• Like 1

13 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

You really don't want to hear me sing. I was taught "real men sing real loud". But if that's what will win, humm...

Notice: Ear muffs will be available on site with another possible "Santa Clause" included. :) 

Edited by Santas Helper