Oklahoma OKC Mini (Meet and Greet)

Pick a OK Mini Date   8 members have voted

1. 1. Pick which date works for you

• April 1rst
    • April 8th
    • April 15th
    • April 22nd
    • April 29th

Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

359 posts in this topic

I'll be bringing my spiral mini pixel trees, and maybe a coro cane?? Hmmm... decisions decisions. . . 

21 minutes ago, DisneyMatt10 said:

I'll be bringing my spiral mini pixel trees, and maybe a coro cane?? Hmmm... decisions decisions. . . 

Great Idea for the raffle! I'm in.

JR

1 hour ago, DisneyMatt10 said:

Awesome Matt!!! Even better if you're able to bring both. :) 

There are other folks, including myself that would like to see pixels and such in person. I just touched the surface with pixels for arches this last season but have a lot more to learn, partly the ease of creating sequences with them.

2 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Great Idea for the raffle! I'm in.

JR

:lol:

1 hour ago, Santas Helper said:

Awesome Matt!!! Even better if you're able to bring both. :) 

There are other folks, including myself that would like to see pixels and such in person. I just touched the surface with pixels for arches this last season but have a lot more to learn, partly the ease of creating sequences with them.

I'll do my best to bring both! I'd gladly bring my pixel arches as well for everyone, but I don't think they will fit in my car! :( Oh how I can't wait for a bigger car!! Feel free to take a look at my arches in the video below, and I'll help you out in any way I can. I don't know "that" much, but I'll do my best to answer any questions you may have! :)

12 hours ago, DisneyMatt10 said:

I'd gladly bring my pixel arches as well for everyone, but I don't think they will fit in my car! :( 

Matt, my arches look pretty much the same as yours so I wouldn't worry about bringing them if space is a problem. I'll have mine on display.

th_MOV09284_zpst6yaux8r.mp4

Edited by Santas Helper
1 person likes this

1 hour ago, Santas Helper said:

Matt, my arches look pretty much the same as yours so I wouldn't worry about bringing them if space is a problem. I'll have mine on display.

th_MOV09284_zpst6yaux8r.mp4

Yeah - Tom's arches are so big we might not have room left for a food table...

32 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

Yeah - Tom's arches are so big we might not have room left for a food table...

THAT won't happen. The arches will go before the food table does. :) 

8 weeks from today!!! :D

2 people like this

drove thru this past weekend on my way to a funeral in Houston, wasn't a bad drive.  Looking forward to the get together.

3 hours ago, caniac said:

drove thru this past weekend on my way to a funeral in Houston, wasn't a bad drive.  Looking forward to the get together.

Sorry about the funeral. 

It is what it is, found Houston "interesting" (not in a good way).

Sorry to hear that Chet. Hope the visit to OKC in April provides a better experience. We sure will make an effort to make it that way. :) 

4 hours ago, caniac said:

It is what it is, found Houston "interesting" (not in a good way).

You are def right about Houston. Was wondering where you went.

JR

south east side, Cajun country.  I now have an image in my head as far as what defines a Cajun Redneck.  Also, anyone know why Houston/Texas needs several hundred "adult toy superstores"?  Is there something about Texas family values I was never told? :)

30 minutes ago, caniac said:

south east side, Cajun country.  I now have an image in my head as far as what defines a Cajun Redneck.  Also, anyone know why Houston/Texas needs several hundred "adult toy superstores"?  Is there something about Texas family values I was never told? :)

Don't know about their "hobbies", well except one. Do know Cajuns can cook gumbo and budan like no others can. 

Just now, Mega Arch said:

Don't know about their "hobbies", well except one. Do know Cajuns can cook gumbo and budan like no others can. 

Not these folks! :)

Okay, it's time to get a count for folks attending the OK Mini (everyone in the world is invited).

Please quote this post this post and click "Quote" and list your name and how many please.

We need a head count for food and such. So far. I have one plate of BBQ. LOL :) 

Roll Call!!!!

Tom :)

1 person likes this

Here! There!!

JR-1

Edited by dibblejr

39 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Okay, it's time to get a count for folks attending the OK Mini (everyone in the world is invited).

Please quote this post this post and click "Quote" and list your name and how many please.

Roll Call!!!!

Daniel - 1.

Just myself. Wife said "go play with your lights with your friends". 

Derkngoogly - texted and he is in. He asked me to post for him

Don-1

51 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Roll Call!!!!

The plan is both of us, unless we have babysitting issues. 

(2) Mark & Liz 

26 minutes ago, OkieGirl said:

The plan is both of us, unless we have babysitting issues. 

(2) Mark & Liz 

Papa, is planning on it, we will see

We are looking forward to meeting everyone at the OK Mini.  I am definitely in need of inspiration for new additions for our show and to get me inspired on this year's programming.  

Our lights are more popular than we are, and they have their own Facebook page: 

Lights On Talavera at Casa Miranda

We haven't gotten around to editing the recording we took of our show, but if you scroll down the page, there is a video that was shot by Aaron Bracket.  This gives you an idea of where we are at right now.

Edited by OkieGirl

11 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

Roll Call!!!!

2 - Patty and Chet

On February 22, 2017 at 7:02 PM, Santas Helper said:

Roll Call!!!!

Just me-Ralph.  I'll bring some pig!

1 person likes this