• April 1rst
    • April 8th
    • April 15th
    • April 22nd
    • April 29th

1 minute ago, Santas Helper said:

I'm outa likes too.

"Like" ?

Seems to be a reoccurring theme with this group. 

Well a great bunch of people well deserving of more than the average amount of likes.

Not enough love, I mean likes to go around.

On a side note- I forgot to ask, do you and Dan live close to each other or did he have to drive as well? I couldn't imagine living next door in in the same city as another light showster, id never get anything done.

LOL

JR

Let me know if you have questions on your building them. Thanks for shout out but learned more from you and hubby than i gave you all. But someday i will be helpful i hope lol

I have already forgot dimensions and lengths already so we will have questions (unless Mark remembers). Thank you! So glad to help. If you need any assistance getting started, let us know. We are happy to assist! I am sure we will be hitting you up on more things in the future. ;)

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

50 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

...On a side note- I forgot to ask, do you and Dan live close to each other or did he have to drive as well? 

Not close. Driving slow with all the props and stuff hanging out the back, still took me about 12 minutes. 

1 minute ago, Mega Arch said:

Not close. Driving slow with all the props and stuff hanging out the back, still took me about 12 minutes. 

Wow. I need to move!     JK, no worries y'all.    You can take the FS signs back up.

I was thinking you were close but then Thursday you was someplace else so wasn't sure.

16 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Wow. I need to move!     JK, no worries y'all.    You can take the FS signs back up.

I was thinking you were close but then Thursday you was someplace else so wasn't sure.

Job had me in Waco, TX

7 hours ago, dibblejr said:

wouldn't this had been funny at the mini? Jumping off Toms Mega tree.

That's funny. He was acting like he was 30' feet in the air.

Cant wait to see some pics posted. I will be adding to my PB and uploading but I only have a few. Only of the "Clause" outfits.

4 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

Great pics JR. Thanks for sharing them.

Hopefully others will share, esp the group pics

You are welcome

JR

6351f7f376f0e947fdb435ed15b2ffea.jpg9690483d2b89425a242f35ed41d28b5d.jpgf74ff05ba9e8410cc8d9750661e70762.jpg

Too busy talking and learning to take more pics. Well, and eating...?

Edited by Mega Arch
  • Like 2

Sorry I am so late chiming in, but life is what it is. First of all I want to say a GIANT thank you to Tom & Carol for hosting, what I am willing to bet was the BEST mini in the country. It had the best food, best tutorials, displays, not to mention door prizes and costumes. but by far the best group of folks I have met. I would enjoy doing this quarterly or as often as possible. A special Thank you to Tom, Carol and everyone that put in the extra time setting this up, as well to those whom drove so far to give us the honor of meeting and spending time with them. The entire event was a blessing to me, I enjoyed everyone so much!

Papa

• Like 3

As you all know, Tom was my very first customer and I made him some crabs. The very first one was made with 1/4 inch round rods. He was son nice to allow me to have it as he never used it for what he was going to do with it. It was a honor to finally meet him in person.

I now have it hanging up in my shop.

crabfromtom.jpg

Thanks Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 3

As you all know, Tom was my very first customer and I made him some crabs. The very first one was made with 1/4 inch round rods. He was son nice to allow me to have it as he never used it for what he was going to do with it. It was a honor to finally meet him in person.
I now have it hanging up in my shop.
crabfromtom.jpg
Thanks Tom!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

So, and sorry- everyone thinks it so I have to say it, so you gave each other crabs?

Seriously, that is very cool. I still think Tom needs to do something with the others he still has.
  • Like 2

49 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

So, and sorry- everyone thinks it so I have to say it, so you gave each other crabs?

Seriously, that is very cool. I still think Tom needs to do something with the others he still has.

I think he needs to do something with them also.

Thanks for sharing our little secret Doug. Lol

Yes Doug gave me crabs (I did pay him). So in return, I gave a crab back to him because... Well he deserved it. What crawls around goes around. Anyway seriously, I thought it was only fitting to return the proto type for his first customer back to the rightful creator.

So what am I going to do with the rest of my crabs? Hummm.........

Light em up or save them for the next 7 minis? ?

Thanks again Doug!!!!!

• Like 3

• 1 month later...

At this get together someone brought a UV Flood, does someone remember the brand and where it can be purchased?