8 members have voted

1. 1. Pick which date works for you

• April 1rst
    • April 8th
    • April 15th
    • April 22nd
    • April 29th

13 minutes ago, DougP said:

Yes, If you go to their website the Policeman has a kit. They will make a kit for any of my frames. All thy need the the total amount of inches to be lighted and what colors needed. I talk with them just about every week.

Do they have a kit for your 6ft singing lightbulb?  we are wanting to do purchase it and it would be great if there was a kit already out there with the correct numbers and colors of clips.

Just now, caniac said:

Do they have a kit for your 6ft singing lightbulb?  we are wanting to do purchase it and it would be great if there was a kit already out there with the correct numbers and colors of clips.

No they don't, but I can have them make a kit for any frame I make. All I have to do it tell them the measurements.

Just now, DougP said:

No they don't, but I can have them make a kit for any frame I make. All I have to do it tell them the measurements.

great, will let you know when we are ready to purchase.  Soonest we would get it would be February?  Or are you starting to book up for next year?

Just now, caniac said:

great, will let you know when we are ready to purchase.  Soonest we would get it would be February?  Or are you starting to book up for next year?

With the way it went this year, I would say order by Nov. this year for next year.

4 minutes ago, caniac said:

Chet- I will have the measurements. I will buy you a kit when I order mine. Least I can do. I'm going to measure tomorrow. Just gotta figure out colors

JR

Just now, DougP said:

With the way it went this year, I would say order by Nov. this year for next year.

ok, thanks.

Just now, dibblejr said:

Chet- I will have the measurements. I will buy you a kit when I order mine. Least I can do. I'm going to measure tomorrow. Just gotta figure out colors

JR

cool, Did Doug say they also do custom light strands?

Just now, caniac said:

cool, Did Doug say they also do custom light strands?

Yes, that's what I was typing about. Yesterday he mentioned thye make custom length strands. So my 6' bulb size should fit yours so I can order 2 sets. White bulbs and you can add the color covers once you figure out which colors.

I will measure and contact them tomorrow.

JR

Just now, dibblejr said:

Yes, that's what I was typing about. Yesterday he mentioned thye make custom length strands. So my 6' bulb size should fit yours so I can order 2 sets. White bulbs and you can add the color covers once you figure out which colors.

I will measure and contact them tomorrow.

JR

thanks.

Just now, caniac said:

thanks.

You helped me tremendously by sending me that controller and kit. You are very welcome. I will PM you details once I get in touch with them.

~Doug, best recommendation for the singing faces? I forgot to ask you that yesterday.

Just now, dibblejr said:

You helped me tremendously by sending me that controller and kit. You are very welcome. I will PM you details once I get in touch with them.

~Doug, best recommendation for the singing faces? I forgot to ask you that yesterday.

The pure white leds that they have seams to be the best. After you figure out how many you need for each channel you can get different lengths to makeup the total so that you don't have any or very few lights left over.

http://www.christmas-leds.com/productinfo_v3.aspx?productid=FS-PW

6 hours ago, OkieGirl said:

Quick shout out to Don and his awesome circles!!!  (See back on topic)  Amazing!

Let me know if you have questions on your building them. Thanks for shout out but learned more from you and hubby than i gave you all. But someday i will be helpful i hope lol

Edited by Derkngoogly

2 minutes ago, Derkngoogly said:

Let me know if you have urstions on your building them. Thanks for shout out but learned more from you and hubby than i gave you all. But someday i will be helpful i hope lol

You sup to be resting! Put the bagel down and walk away slowly, very very slowly.

5 minutes ago, Derkngoogly said:

Let me know if you have urstions on your building them. Thanks for shout out but learned more from you and hubby than i gave you all. But someday i will be helpful i hope lol

What's an "urstions" couldn't find it in papagayo dictionary. Had to substitute it with "questions".

4 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

You sup to be resting! Put the bagel down and walk away slowly, very very slowly.

Lol no likes left 

2 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

What's an "urstions" couldn't find it in papagayo dictionary. Had to substitute it with "questions".

Bagel rolled away fixed now

2 minutes ago, Derkngoogly said:

Bagel rolled away fixed now

Glad you can take a joke!

Thanks bud, kept my mind occupied this weekend.

JR

38 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

I'm outa likes too.

"Like" ?