Pick a OK Mini Date  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Pick which date works for you

• April 1rst
    • April 8th
    • April 15th
    • April 22nd
    • April 29th

Good morning everyone. Rise and shine. :)

Cheers to a day of meeting/visiting great people, learning/sharing new things and just having a blast.

See ya soon.

• Like 1

Dang man trying to sleep, stop it this early. My cell mate is pissed now hard telling what he will make me do now! They call him Ceasar wonder why? Do not ask though

• Like 2

Don't worry Don I am sure someone has some spare change to help bail you out!

Im trying to come up with it, just gimme a couple days.

How you got a phone where you are at?

Edited by dibblejr
  • Like 1

42 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Good morning everyone. Rise and shine. :)

Cheers to a day of meeting/visiting great people, learning/sharing new things and just having a blast.

See ya soon.

I need to stay off here so I can load up and get there!!!

• Like 1

I would like to say thanks to Tom for hosting the mini. I had a great time meeting and talking to everyone. 

Edited by DougP

I would like to say thanks to Tom for hosting the mini. I had a great time meeting and talking to everyone. 

Second that. I'm sure the pictures are forthcoming. Tom was a great host for a great time.

Sent from my One A0001 using Tapatalk

• Like 1

Thanks to all for putting up with my questions. And thank you Tom and your wife for being such a great host, it is hard to have so many invade your home. Food was amazing and loved meeting everyone. My wish is that you all stay close like we are today. Need networks etc. I got back to hotel and the desk already said i heard you dressed up today. Dang Chet or his wife. Sssssssh no one is supposed to know lol. So much fun. Can not wait till next year. 

• Like 2

O...M...G...

What a great time with the greatest folks!!!

Today was a blast and hope everyone had fun.

Thank you for your kind words. It takes a little work to host an event but that's not what makes it successful. "YOU" is what makes it successful. To have great people attend and interact with each other. To share their story, their experience and to learn new things. And believe me, this mini (from what I observed) was very successful.

SO I Thank You!!! for being involved. Each and everyone of you!!!

And for everyone who donated a door prize and/or brought food (very delicious). Another THANK YOU!!!

I'm going to work on posting pics but I gotta catch my breath tonight and chill. It was a busy couple days.

So if you took pictures, please post them. I'll be doing the same soon.

Have a great evening and remember... it couldn't have been great... without YOU.

Tom

• Like 5

I agree that Tom and Carol are amazing hosts. Thanks for a great day. Loved meeting everyone. Great group. 

So many out of towners & out of staters that we might have to change the name to Central States Mini or something.  

It was great fun, learning, sharing and all the great food. Holy moly.  

Good door prizes too. Especially a couple of Doug's professional wireframes. Wow. 

Nice job Tom. 

• Like 1

What a hoot today! Marvelous group of folks. Tom and Dan thank you for adopting two misplaced lightsters. Already looking forward to next year. Sometimes you just never know where and when you are going to make friends. This was one of those times.

It was nice to finally meet Chet and Patty after all that he did for me. And the rest of you, truly all great people sharing a like cause.

Don- like a brother to me now.

Safe travels to everyone.

JR

• Like 1

31 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

What a hoot today! Marvelous group of folks. Tom and Dan thank you for adopting two misplaced lightsters. Already looking forward to next year. Sometimes you just never know where and when you are going to make friends. This was one of those times.

It was nice to finally meet Chet and Patty after all that he did for me. And the rest of you, truly all great people sharing a like cause.

Don- like a brother to me now.

Safe travels to everyone.

JR

I'm out of likes so... Like!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• Like 1

5 hours ago, DougP said:

Thank you for making me a great looking giant choir director!

JR

So I finally got a little rest. Good Morning :) 

So I have alot of pictures to share. If you took pictures and want to share here, please do so.

Here is Mega Arch (Daniel) setting up stuff he brought. The second one he is visiting with Derkngoogly (Don)

IMG_20170408_105424_zpsiq13if5f.jpg

IMG_20170408_110053_zpsdtimcqw0.jpg

IMG_20170408_110416_zpsxyp4290v.jpg

JR, Don, Daniel and DougP helped me with setting up the tent.

IMG_20170408_112801_zpsxgcbesno.jpg

Then it starts to get busy. Let the fun begin.

IMG_20170408_113519_zpsqezjhyiz.jpg

IMG_20170408_115534_zpsv4ji9azf.jpg

IMG_20170408_115927_zpsdnqcbrj3.jpg

IMG_20170408_120856_zps5blxrsbn.jpg

Here is Murray (Daniel's companion). Morty didn't come out to play.

IMG_20170408_124007_zpss9ejfned.jpg

More pics coming.

And some great visiting.

IMG_20170408_164612_zpsdgrasxmd.jpg

IMG_20170408_165939_zpstm5oclxd.jpg

IMG_20170408_165949_zpsqmw6d2kt.jpg

IMG_20170408_165949_zpstwfvynlt.jpg

IMG_20170408_175811_zpsqcx2lpra.jpg

Then JR and Don discovered, I wasn't in any photos. So I get in the mix of madness. Thanks guys.

IMG_20170408_175856_zps4verx8fn.jpg

IMG_20170408_175915_zpslne5ybve.jpg

Then a long day being put to rest, but first comes down the tent. Thanks Daniel, JR and Don.

IMG_20170408_183812_zpskr0qswfc.jpg

IMG_20170408_184011_zpsk57dzpj8.jpg

By 7:30pm, everyone was gone. I was tired but needed to arrange the garage to get my wife's car in. Priorities right???

IMG_20170408_200141_zpsufmkalxw.jpg

Again, it was super fun with great folks.

Thank you!!!

Tom

• Like 2

Mark and I wanted to say a big thank you to Tom for hosting!  I also wanted to thank to everyone who came and helped makes this meet up a success!  Seriously, fantastic group of people!  

This meet up has definitely been inspirational and I can't wait to see what everyone ends up doing with it.