8 members have voted

1. 1. Pick which date works for you

• April 1rst
    • April 8th
    • April 15th
    • April 22nd
    • April 29th

1 hour ago, Santas Helper said:

Matt, my arches look pretty much the same as yours so I wouldn't worry about bringing them if space is a problem. I'll have mine on display.

th_MOV09284_zpst6yaux8r.mp4

Yeah - Tom's arches are so big we might not have room left for a food table...

32 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

Yeah - Tom's arches are so big we might not have room left for a food table...

THAT won't happen. The arches will go before the food table does. :) 

3 hours ago, caniac said:

drove thru this past weekend on my way to a funeral in Houston, wasn't a bad drive.  Looking forward to the get together.

Sorry about the funeral. 

Sorry to hear that Chet. Hope the visit to OKC in April provides a better experience. We sure will make an effort to make it that way. :) 

4 hours ago, caniac said:

It is what it is, found Houston "interesting" (not in a good way).

You are def right about Houston. Was wondering where you went.

JR

south east side, Cajun country.  I now have an image in my head as far as what defines a Cajun Redneck.  Also, anyone know why Houston/Texas needs several hundred "adult toy superstores"?  Is there something about Texas family values I was never told? :)

30 minutes ago, caniac said:

south east side, Cajun country.  I now have an image in my head as far as what defines a Cajun Redneck.  Also, anyone know why Houston/Texas needs several hundred "adult toy superstores"?  Is there something about Texas family values I was never told? :)

Don't know about their "hobbies", well except one. Do know Cajuns can cook gumbo and budan like no others can. 

Just now, Mega Arch said:

Don't know about their "hobbies", well except one. Do know Cajuns can cook gumbo and budan like no others can. 

Not these folks! :)

• 2 weeks later...

Okay, it's time to get a count for folks attending the OK Mini (everyone in the world is invited).

Please quote this post this post and click "Quote" and list your name and how many please.

We need a head count for food and such. So far. I have one plate of BBQ. LOL :) 

Roll Call!!!!

Tom :)

• Like 1

39 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Okay, it's time to get a count for folks attending the OK Mini (everyone in the world is invited).

Please quote this post this post and click "Quote" and list your name and how many please.

Roll Call!!!!

Daniel - 1.

Just myself. Wife said "go play with your lights with your friends". 

51 minutes ago, Santas Helper said:

Roll Call!!!!

The plan is both of us, unless we have babysitting issues. 

(2) Mark & Liz 

26 minutes ago, OkieGirl said:

The plan is both of us, unless we have babysitting issues. 

(2) Mark & Liz 

Papa, is planning on it, we will see

We are looking forward to meeting everyone at the OK Mini.  I am definitely in need of inspiration for new additions for our show and to get me inspired on this year's programming.  

Our lights are more popular than we are, and they have their own Facebook page: 

Lights On Talavera at Casa Miranda

We haven't gotten around to editing the recording we took of our show, but if you scroll down the page, there is a video that was shot by Aaron Bracket.  This gives you an idea of where we are at right now.

Edited by OkieGirl

11 hours ago, Santas Helper said:

Roll Call!!!!

2 - Patty and Chet

On February 22, 2017 at 7:02 PM, Santas Helper said:

Roll Call!!!!

Just me-Ralph.  I'll bring some pig!

• Like 1