Light-O-Rama Forums

Christmas 2016

Dennis Laff

¡Great job! :D I see I'm not the only one who does the sequencing for circles like that :P.  The pictures or scrolling text on the circles looks out of place so I delete all of them and just leave all the animations from the tree sequence. 

The pixel poles have 9  strings of 50 dumb rgb's. On a 2 dia pole. Using a dumb 27 channel controller.

With your tree on the right...  Did you use pixels in the holiday coro black mounting straps?

When I see the tree like yours on the left..  How tall is that and what are you using?  

Thanks, I just started this year and was all LED but like many I plan on venturing into the rgb/pixel world next year.  So many options though...

I also use coro black mounting straps for my roof and window outlines. It works very well and the spacing/alignment of the bulbs looks great.

I also used clear coro net to make my pixel poles (4) which cover my house columns (30pixels high by 4pixels wide). Creates a nice effect.

15 hours ago, whyintheworld said:

With your tree on the right...  Did you use pixels in the holiday coro black mounting straps?

When I see the tree like yours on the left..  How tall is that and what are you using?  

Thanks, I just started this year and was all LED but like many I plan on venturing into the rgb/pixel world next year.  So many options though...

On the pixel tree I used the pixel mounting strips from Boscoyo Studio ,the tree on the left is a 12 strip ccr tree strips are lor ccr!s which are about 16.5 feet long ,tree is about 20 feet tall to top of star.

• Like 1

I guess I've just been assuming the 15-17' strips were too short to do the ccr tress I've been seeing since they all look so big.  My wife really likes the ccr trees but I'd still like one of the pixel trees on the right. Is that one 32 strings in 360 degrees?  

I really love the look of the pixel tree. Unfortunately, I purchased a 16CCR tree this season, but I suppose I could re-purpose those CCR's elsewhere.

Where did you get those little trees along the side walk? Also, what is that between them?

• The topic was locked