Light-O-Rama Forums

Finding Anamiation

james morris

What are you looking for? I did an animation only show on a 12 x 50 pixel tree for two years before I switched to a musical show. All that sequencing was done in SuperStar. Most of what I had was a bunch of 10 to 30 second segments glued together. If you go to my website listed below, and go to Videos, there is a video of the 2012 show that shows it all. If you want some particular segment, either describe it or tell me how far into the video it is.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

We'll take a look at the 2012 video (it's only about eight minutes) and let me know if you want anything. Each segment is separated by what I call my twinkling Christmas tree (which you are also welcome to) if you want it.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

My last was supposed to start out with: Well, take a look...
Damn auto-spelling correction screwup.
Now here's the scary part. As soon as I typed Damn, the predictive word suggestions on my Android gave me the rest of the above sentence [emoji16].

Jim that was real good Im going along that line I have a halloween sequence ghost rider I want to bring some anamination from clip art site and put in to the pixel tree if you could send me doc file if you have one I could see how you made some of the sequence James Morris hotrod54ford@yahoo.com lots of learning to do for super star I use for making regular sequence can do a sequence in 1 hour with ss and thanks for your help will keep in tuch with you as I learn more

I will be back home later today and will send you some data files today or Sunday.

What E-Mail address?

• 2 months later...

k6ccc, can i get a few files you did to see how this is done? I would love to do gif like files on my 16x50 tree but have no clue and adding gif's to PE is not working out cause of the size I'm sure. thanks! my email is bchiaino at gmail

2 hours ago, brichi said:

k6ccc, can i get a few files you did to see how this is done? I would love to do gif like files on my 16x50 tree but have no clue and adding gif's to PE is not working out cause of the size I'm sure. thanks! my email is bchiaino at gmail

21 files (in a single .zip) headed your way.

awesome thank you!  I was looking too into dancing characters, i have seen some people have like a santa or guy and girl dance on the tree

You can google gifs in whatever character you are looking for, for a matrix google "mini gifs" they work better for us. Here is one of the sites I use. they are free

http://www.picgifs.com/mini-graphics/music/&p=6/

http://giphy.com/search/rock-band/

JR

Edited by dibblejr