Light-O-Rama Forums

My latest Facebook post.....

Archer

I hope I don't bore people with my light show contribution updates. Hang in there, we've only a few more days and my updates will be gone for another 10-11 months. Today after the mailman had made his delivery we hit a new Kolak Christmas Light Show donation record. Drum roll please.....yes that means YOU........come on, you can do it louder than that........we are now over $7,000.00. The mailman had delivered 8 envelopes containing checks ranging from $5 to $600. Just so you don't think I had made a typo, the checks ranged from five dollars to six hundred dollars. All appear to be from individuals and not a group or organization. I'm not a fan of the "share" feature everybody uses on Facebook as everytime you turn around somebody says share if you "agree" or "like". I'm asking you to share this because it is "good news". Visit kevinkolak.com or on Facebook at Kolak Christmas Light Show for more details about our cause this year

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Archer said:

I hope I don't bore people with my light show contribution updates. Hang in there, we've only a few more days and my updates will be gone for another 10-11 months. Today after the mailman had made his delivery we hit a new Kolak Christmas Light Show donation record. Drum roll please.....yes that means YOU........come on, you can do it louder than that........we are now over $7,000.00. The mailman had delivered 8 envelopes containing checks ranging from $5 to $600. Just so you don't think I had made a typo, the checks ranged from five dollars to six hundred dollars. All appear to be from individuals and not a group or organization. I'm not a fan of the "share" feature everybody uses on Facebook as everytime you turn around somebody says share if you "agree" or "like". I'm asking you to share this because it is "good news". Visit kevinkolak.com or on Facebook at Kolak Christmas Light Show for more details about our cause this year

just gave you a like and a share my friend.

Thanks.....who'd ever thought waiting for the mailman the next week or so would be this exciting.

• Like 1

13 hours ago, Archer said:

Thanks.....who'd ever thought waiting for the mailman the next week or so would be this exciting.

You're kidding, right?  Anybody here knows that waiting for the mailman is like being a kid waiting for Christmas.  I can think of few things that excite us more.

• The topic was locked