Light-O-Rama Forums

Thin Blue Line - Eddie Bush - Singing Faces

dibblejr

1 minute ago, Bill P said:

It's in audacity datafile not an MP3 file they got uploaded to dropbox

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

That's weird, its worked as long as I remember but yes, I see now so I'm going to try and reconvert. If not I will have to ask Amazon for another download.

JR

That's weird, its worked as long as I remember but yes, I see now so I'm going to try and reconvert. If not I will have to ask Amazon for another download.
JR

Maybe if you ask them pretty please [emoji854]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Same problem, Audacity cant open its own data file. 

I will get a new copy from Amazon.

Jerry I will be redoing this since this was created with papagayo. It will not be as flashy.

JR

2 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

JR

I had the problem when my other computer crashed. Lost all of my music. The music I purchased from Amazon I had to practically beg for a new link. Was told "one time deal only". The music I purchased from MP3Million, I always have a link even from 8 years ago. Never have to ask just redownload from my account. I get 12 or more songs for the price of 1.

On ‎5‎/‎30‎/‎2017 at 10:07 PM, Light junky said:

Jr thanks for all you do I also would like a copy jaybarrett2025@gmail.com

Sent from my XT1635-01 using Tapatalk

On ‎5‎/‎31‎/‎2017 at 1:26 AM, davejones_136 said:

Would love a copy please. You do amazing work as always. Thank You   davejones_136@yahoo.com

sent to both.

8 hours ago, dibblejr said:

Same problem, Audacity cant open its own data file. 

I will get a new copy from Amazon.

Jerry I will be redoing this since this was created with papagayo. It will not be as flashy.

JR

JR my friend - forget Amazon... Since Eddie Bush gave me authorization to share, I sent you another copy as well.

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, Mega Arch said:

sent to both.

JR my friend - forget Amazon... Since Eddie Bush gave me authorization to share, I sent you another copy as well.

Thank you Dan, you know I supported Eddie buy purchasing the song. Last night, well early this morning sent Amazin a message and this morning it is back in my download link.

Its a great song for a LEO tribute and I will be resequencing it for this year to clean it up.

JR

26 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

... Its a great song for a LEO tribute and I will be resequencing it for this year to clean it up...

You are correct & I hope to have time to do a better job on my portion of this as well.