Light-O-Rama Forums

Adapting a CCR Tree Sequence to a CCP Tree

ChrisJW

I have a 6 controller 12 String CCP Tree and am looking into trying to use a sequence setup for a 12 CCR Tree.

My controllers a setup to run clockwise with the rear controller being first.

I'm figuring I could copy and paste from the CCR sequence to my new sequence through sequence editor. I guess the question begins with how do I figure out if the sequence was setup starting left-to-right or right-to-left? Is the copy and paste method the best way to do it, or will it even be necessary?

I guess it's pretty obvious I'm not really up on the LOR software suite.

I do have version 4 Pro.

Thanks in advance for the feedback. The reason I'm asking is that I'm trying to adapt a New Years Eve countdown sequence.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk.

I have never seen a 12 string tree sequence that was setup anything but left to right. Top to bottom or bottom to top can vary however. I assume you are doing this in Sequence Editor (as opposed to Pixel Editor, or SuperStar). Obviously, the chances that the controller IDs match your configuration is fairly remote. So no matter what, you will very likely need to adjust that. The channel configuration utility makes that pretty easy since you can change all channels in a controller in one shot. I would start by assuming it will match your configuration. Create a blank sequence with your configuration, and then copy and paste the entire 12 strings into it. Play it into the Visualization and see if it's right. If it is, you lucked out. If it's upside down, yes BobO's clipboard flipper to fix it. Same thing if it's backwards. That will take care of most of the likely issues. One other thing that can mess you up is the CCR macro channels. If the source and target of the copy don't match on whether the macro channels are present, you will have to either adjust one of the configurations to match or simply copy and paste each string separately.

Sent from my Droid Turbo via Tapatalk, so blame any typos or spelling errors on Android

You can copy and paste from a 12 ccr sequence to a 12 string pixel tree easy enough ,But keep in mind the ccr tree sequence has 50 pixels per string if your 12 string pixel tree does not have 50 pixels per string you won't get the same exact look.

You can copy and paste from a 12 ccr sequence to a 12 string pixel tree easy enough ,But keep in mind the ccr tree sequence has 50 pixels per string if your 12 string pixel tree does not have 50 pixels per string you won't get the same exact look.

Thanks for the reply Dennis. Your comment about the pixels per string reminded me that the CCR Tree would be 12 Strings 50 pixels making 12 X 50, where my tree still has 50 pixels but makes 24 X 25. The sequence would make a mess on my tree. Looks like I'll be better off starting fresh on my own.

Sent from my Galaxy Note 5 using Tapatalk.