Light-O-Rama Forums

Two of our songs in 2016

Jaynee

So, I'm hopeless with the drone.  But MAN is it fun.  But it'll take me WAY too long to become proficient at it so that I can record the house.  So I went out with a tripod and camera and taped a couple songs.  Once I saw them in "real time" I knew I needed to make some programming changes, but opted just to leave it.  But since I'll be adding more things for next year (mini trees, additional colors on the spiral tree, arches), I'm basically going to be doing an overhaul of all of my songs going forward.

This is the best view I could get - the upper left window is partially blocked by a small tree, that's why it doesn't show up that well.

Edited by Jaynee
  • Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Good job!  Have you thought about using the lighted animals in the sequencing?  Maybe creating groupings to add some additional ground level movement.  I've found that it piques kids interest if something isn't on all the time.  They wonder when it'll come back on especially if it's a favorite character for them.  No matter how you do it, I'm sure it'll be a hit.

2 hours ago, sasmuse said:

Good job!  Have you thought about using the lighted animals in the sequencing?  Maybe creating groupings to add some additional ground level movement.  I've found that it piques kids interest if something isn't on all the time.  They wonder when it'll come back on especially if it's a favorite character for them.  No matter how you do it, I'm sure it'll be a hit.

Exactly what I do, keep my different groups of singing faces off until their part comes up. Going to take them to yet another level this Halloween. Think "The Deliverance"

My choir director is being built as I type.

Everyone likes it when things just appear, disappear and then reappear.

Great job Jaynee

JR

• The topic was locked