Light-O-Rama Forums

My 2016 Display!

DisneyMatt10

Hey all! 

As many of you know this is my first year doing a LOR powered light show. I took on a lot more than I think I should have my first year, but I LOVE how the show turned out! Now that I have got such good feedback from the neighbors and the community, I have already started planning the additions to next years light show!! We will be adding 37 new props for next year, and I am super excited for this!! However, it's time to share with you all my display from this year!

Here is an overview of the light show from this year:

IMG_0183 small.jpg

And here are a few videos for you all:

Sorry that the videos are not the best quality. I am looking at getting a new camera for next year's light show!! 

I have recorded more videos of the show, but I am still in the process of editing them for uploading! So check back soon for more videos! Let me know what you all think. Any feedback is greatly appreciated!

~Matt

Edited by DisneyMatt10
Added videos
  • Like 1

Thanks everyone for the feedback so far!! :) There should be a few new videos today! (Hopefully!)

And...

On 12/23/2016 at 3:49 PM, jtomason said:

First year?

FIRST?

Wow.   Very nicely done!

Yes! First year! :)
~Matt

Finally got around to getting another video up!! I should have the rest of the videos up by the end of the week!! Enjoy, and let me know what you think!
~Matt

• Like 1

I think these are the last of the videos for this season. Enjoy, and as always, feedback is appreciated! 
~Matt

Edited by DisneyMatt10

• 4 weeks later...

Okay, really though. . . These are the last two videos from our 2016 Light Show! I promise this time!! :P

Edited by DisneyMatt10
Added Second Video

• The topic was locked