Light-O-Rama Forums

Holiday Coro

Scooch

I let people chose on their own who they do business with, all i can do is show options. I have not received a quote on shipping yet from Ray yet, but even at regular price, i am still way ahead of HC.

nodes.JPG

hc nodes.JPG

13 minutes ago, jerry72 said:

I let people chose on their own who they do business with, all i can do is show options. I have not received a quote on shipping yet from Ray yet, but even at regular price, i am still way ahead of HC.

nodes.JPG

hc nodes.JPG

Are those the same things? Like are the products identical?

1 hour ago, lightingnewb said:

Are those the same things? Like are the products identical?

No, the ones i am getting from ray are a major upgrade.. The nodes from HC are WS2811, the square nodes from Ray are WS2818. The sdame nodes from Ray that you get from HC are $23 for 100 nodes.

I just purchased my RGB nodes on Ebay from a company in CA for $11.26 for 50. 2000 each. I am now thinking I should have purchased another 500 or so. Free shipping to boot. They will be here Thursday.

JR

Edited by dibblejr

27 minutes ago, Dennis Laff said:

What did you buy and from who ?

WS2811's 12vDC

Edited by dibblejr

On 1/16/2017 at 7:22 AM, dibblejr said:

I just purchased my RGB nodes on Ebay from a company in CA for $11.26 for 50. 2000 each. I am now thinking I should have purchased another 500 or so. Free shipping to boot. They will be here Thursday.

JR

What was the spacing on them?

1 hour ago, jerry72 said:

What was the spacing on them?

Almost 10 cm- 3.93" for the ones I purchased from rexinled

I wanted the spacing just in case I need to change the view from my house to street since its 160' and im new to this RGB stuff

Update on my luck with my ebay order of 2000 WS2811's. I received 500 of them. I am sure my phone call to China cost me more than the remainder but I was assured it would be sent out from CA urgently. $126 for 500 (10 X 50) was to good to pass up.

Also they have no ends connections which leaves me many options. What male female ends are the best? Im thinking using the longer 3' cables to give me wiggle room. I am going to mount the controller(s) on or very close to my matrix.

JR

4 minutes ago, dibblejr said:

Must have been another test. LOL

Trying to scroll through the pictures on this stupid phone ?....lol

little buttons and fat fingers 

Edited by Bill P

I have ordered a ton of stuff from Paul Zhang this year. He beat Rays prices on a couple of things and some were the exact same price. His quote on shipping was always cheaper than Ray though even when I contacted ray directly.

• Like 1

4 hours ago, Bill P said:

O

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I have that exact same circle, but you wear it so much better.

• Like 2

3 hours ago, ebrown1972 said:

I have ordered a ton of stuff from Paul Zhang this year. He beat Rays prices on a couple of things and some were the exact same price. His quote on shipping was always cheaper than Ray though even when I contacted ray directly.

You have a link to his store?

6 hours ago, jerry72 said:

You have a link to his store?

Jerry he did not have a store and my understanding is he is in the process of having one. I contact him directly through Facebook. I tell him what I need and he gives me a quote along with shipping. My experiences has been great with Paul.

JR

Looks like rextinled went up to $13.88 for DC5v and is shipping from Texas. Is it normal for prices to often change?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk