Light-O-Rama Forums

Faith Hill - Where Are You Christmas

dibblejr

Everyone else above has their copy, enjoy, Lord knows it took long enough, FH never takes a breath so couldn't split it up had to voice the entire song.

mmelkus- did you receive your copy? Normally I post below that way I know. Just let me know. if not I apologize.

*** For everyone else who received a copy an error was reported to me, I have corrected my master copy and would ask that if you didn't catch it that you please do the same.

Open it up in SE

Go to the 1:40:00 - 1:42:00 area and you will see the Upper Lip and ah (vowel mouth) on at the same time.

Just click and drag the same distance that the ah mouth fade is and delete that section out of the upper lip.

Thank you to the person who spotted it.

Merry Christmas and hopefully you enjoy the sequence.

JR

mmelkus- did you receive your copy? Normally I post below that way I know. Just let me know. if not I apologize.

*** For everyone else who received a copy an error was reported to me, I have corrected my master copy and would ask that if you didn't catch it that you please do the same.

Open it up in SE

Go to the 1:40:00 - 1:42:00 area and you will see the Upper Lip and ah (vowel mouth) on at the same time.

Just click and drag the same distance that the ah mouth fade is and delete that section out of the upper lip.

Thank you to the person who spotted it.

Merry Christmas and hopefully you enjoy the sequence.

JR

Just now, mmelkus said:

I have not received it yet, would still like a copy

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

You now have it

Enjoy

Just now, Rolltide1984 said:

drvss1966@gmail.com

Thank you,

Scott

Where you at in Bama. You PM if you don't want to post it public

Getting ready to send

JR

Just now, dougd said:

I would love to check it out. This song is so hard to sequence. drdelong@outlook.com

Thanks.

You have mail