Light-O-Rama Forums

Pixels Question

Feeleyfam

I've been searching through various forums but have been unable to find the right answer for my issue. I am running a HC Alphapix 16 and have 4 universes set up, two are running my roof ridge and two are running my arches. The issue I am having is with one pixel in my arches. For some odd reason this one pixel does not light up in any sequences. I have verified through the alphapix test mode that it works. I confirmed the sequences actually have something programmed for that pixel. I have also verified through xlights that it works as well. I have also swapped the control cables and the problem followed so I can't see it being a bad pixel. Could a bad pixel be possible even if the controller test and the xlights test and the cable swap shows that it works? Could I be missing something else maybe programming somewhere else? Any advice would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Jim

If the pixel works in the HU and the controller test I would go into SE and open that pixel up all the way down to its RGB channels then scan down those entire rows and physically look and see that there is programming on those RGB channels then verify the channels in the channel configuration.

Edited by Mr. P

Thanks Mr. P. I went back and verified the pixel in SE again. At first everything looked good so I went and started tracing cables to confirm I had the cables connected to the correct channels. As it turned out, I had my arches criss crossed, 1 and 2 on input 8 and 3 and 4 on 7. So knowing this new information I verified pixel 6 on Arch 3 and low and behold, it was programmed for the wrong universe. Thanks for your help. I'm expecting everything to work as it should for my show tomorrow.

Jim