Light-O-Rama Forums

Combining Sequences

whitebuck

Ok, I have created two sequences and I want to combine them into a single sequence?  Is there an easy way to do this?  One is 162 pixels on one universe and the other is 50 pixels on a seperate universe?  I thought there was an import, but I don't see it?  I want to be able to combine Pixel Editor Sequences, Superstar Sequences, all into one file to play.  Can someone advise me if there is an easy way to accomplish this other than creating a bunch of channels?

Thanks,

Mike

Simple answer is no, you can't combine them.You will have to create the extra channels in one sequence and then copy and paste from one to the other.

Or, you can add one as a sub-sequence.

Edited by Mr. P

If you have a Pro level license, AND your LOR network or networks are set for enhanced mode, you can export both SuperStar and Pixel Editor as intensity files to the same sequence.  Longer answer if that's a possibility.

If you have a Pro level license, AND your LOR network or networks are set for enhanced mode, you can export both SuperStar and Pixel Editor as intensity files to the same sequence.  Longer answer if that's a possibility.

I have the pro level and I am using DMX Network e1.31 with pixlite controllers.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk